Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the next thing up is the flash giveaway..aside from entering the code on sidehshow.live, is there anywhere we need to be watching? I'm guessing they will be posting somewhere what the challenge is.

Probably Let Your Geek Sideshow, as that one doesn't specify Youtube:

Sideshow-Comics-Haul-Takeover-Day-1-Schedule-1.jpg

There's no live show for this Giveaway is there?

It's just a competition on sideshow.live, so lotteries are unlikely.

There's no live show for this Giveaway is there?

It's just a competition on sideshow.live, so lotteries are unlikely.
Nope, it's just you upload a pic of your Stealth Suit Spidey cosplay and a description that's about it

Paul said they talked so much that they missed a whole segment. Maybe that was supposed to be a surprise Triva from Alex? He seemed to be hanging around with nothing to do.

Paul said they talked so much that they missed a whole segment. Maybe that was supposed to be a surprise Triva from Alex? He seemed to be hanging around with nothing to do.

Optimistic, I feel.

Not sure why this comic haul is even an event.

It's usually only viewed by one man and his dog.

When people work out that boring comic talk is all that's on offer. The viewing figures will go back to that.

Paul will then lie about the next show being rewarding and they will give away $30 between 700 folk.

It looks like only a shot a day at some $ and they are not being remotely generous.

Lottery wins 10 x $10 + 1 x $1 + 300 x $3 = $1001

A code capped at 2000 for $2 = $4000. So they are saving money.

Great if you like comics but it's not the 80's anymore.

In 2021 we watch our comics on the big screen and buy hot toys of the characters!

Optimistic, I feel.

Not sure why this comic haul is even an event.

It's usually only viewed by one man and his dog.

When people work out that boring comic talk is all that's on offer. The viewing figures will go back to that.

Paul will then lie about the next show being rewarding and they will give away $30 between 700 folk.

It looks like only a shot a day at some $ and they are not being remotely generous.

Lottery wins 10 x $10 + 1 x $1 + 300 x $3 = $1001

A code capped at 2000 for $2 = $4000. So they are saving money.

Great if you like comics but it's not the 80's anymore.

In 2021 we watch our comics on the big screen and buy hot toys of the characters!

Sideshow grasp at any chance to create an 'event' to keep their shopping channels in the public eye.

I gave up collecting comics years ago. I have several thousand in filing cabinets that I barely even look at, though I did yesterday because I remembered I had that Ms. Marvel #1 that Amy showed.

Nowadays every comic is available to download for free because they're digitized on release, so it's a surprise there's still a large enough market of actual 'collectors', rather than readers, to make it worthwhile creating them in the first place.

Back