Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... I haven't yet learned how to so this.

So let me see if I have this correct:
-During live shows, an entry code is posted: like say SCSCAM
-You use that code to enter the trivia game on the crowdpurr board
-Once logged in, you try to answer 4 questions as fast as possible
-Your completed score of correct answers gives you a number based on time to finish
-That number rank gives you a dollar amount value if within the allotted $ giveaways

Is that about correct?
It's more like
You enter the code to enter the trivia, then answer 5 questions as fast as possible and correctly, then base on if you got it right and how fast you entered your answer puts you in a rank. Then the lottery randomly draws your rank to see if you win whatever amount of money they decide to put in.

Damn... I haven't yet learned how to so this.

So let me see if I have this correct:
-During live shows, an entry code is posted: like say SCSCAM
-You use that code to enter the trivia game on the crowdpurr board
-Once logged in, you try to answer 4 questions as fast as possible
-Your completed score of correct answers gives you a number based on time to finish
-That number rank gives you a dollar amount value if within the allotted $ giveaways

Is that about correct?
Yes but your final point, top 3 gets 50,25,10 (which is impossible)

after that they randomly drop rewards, regardless of your position (I think), don’t have to do anything.

maybe that's how they throw you off .. the least when you expect it he'll pop up with Trivia? lol idk. I don't really trust Sideshow anymore to their word.

They like surprising us with the Trivia now, which cuts down the number of people who will enter.

Yet, they used to hold up starting until they had a certain number. :unsure:

Ah, OK, so everything I wrote is correct but your "winning score" only puts you into a lottery to see if then you win money or not?

giphy.gif

The score has nothing to do with the lottery, which is completely random.

So you're trying for the top 3 spots, and that's it.

And maybe a chance in the lottery.
What I noticed, when there are for example a 1000 people, they drop a chance for 500 people for 5 dollars, then a chance for 1100 people for 3 dollars (as joke and for participating), and 20 dollars for 50, 150 dollars for 1.

All the numbers are estimates, could be higher or lower.

Ah, OK, so everything I wrote is correct but your "winning score" only puts you into a lottery to see if then you win money or not?
correct, unless you get top 3 where the first place winner gets 50, second place 25 and 15 for third.

Back