Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm owed $41, but I'm not really keeping count.

Oh, I'm keeping detailed records (on the back of an envelope!)

I want my money! lol

Warning cartoon violence ahead...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nothing that's been announced, but they might do one in the 4pm Win, Lose or Die. They'll likely do more in the 5pm Wrap-up Show.
They have another booth tour scheduled at 2 PST, in about 30, but I doubt they'll do any then. Doesn't sound like it'll be live. Sounded like the next live was the Win, Lose or Die.

Thanks. I'd like to get the hang of this so I can be prepared for Spook. At least see if I can actually enter a contest and get counted.
Knowing Sideshow, they will probably change it up and probably they will some how mess it up a 'ok' thing going on. lol. I really wonder how they are gonna do No Sleep for the Weak if they have to have people interacting with a live stream to win rewards.

Knowing Sideshow, they will probably change it up and probably they will some how mess it up a 'ok' thing going on. lol. I really wonder how they are gonna do No Sleep for the Weak if they have to have people interacting with a live stream to win rewards.
That will be an interesting thing to see....it will be easier for those who are awake to just do the crowdpurr participation thing.

That would be me, but I'm too tired this week.

They used to say, "Sleep is for the weak", when codes could drop at any time of the day or night.

This isn't as bad, except that the 5 pm wrap up is 1 am here.

And that Friday night 7-9 pm extra show was 3-5 am here.

I feel like I need to sleep for a week, but only a few more hours to survive...

Wake up. Play. Go back to sleep. Or don't sleep at all. The existing code groups would come in handy for trivia notifications.

They used to say, "Sleep is for the weak", when codes could drop at any time of the day or night.

This isn't as bad, except that the 5 pm wrap up is 1 am here.

And that Friday night 7-9 pm extra show was 3-5 am here.

I feel like I need to sleep for a week, but only a few more hours to survive...
It has almost nothing to do with Sideshow. I have chronic pain which tends to result in broken sleep anyway, plus my neighbors have been doing construction and starting at weird early hours.

Wake up. Play. Go back to sleep. Or don't sleep at all. The existing code groups would come in handy for trivia notifications.
There's no way the social team is staying awake for 24/7. Just look at them already, already drained. That's my point.

I've been listing all the pending rewards on an envelope.
So has Alex A.

He's lost the envelope.
Now we just have to wait and see if they actually add them to our accounts in "7-10 business days".
I'm counting nothing until I see it in my account.

I've taken screenshots.

Can't believe Alex will not give rewards to the wrong people.
They're throwing rewards around like rice at a wedding to a set number of people, which indicates just how many rewards were being claimed in the past through the code groups - and why they had to circumvent them.
They had a cap of 2000, 1000 if it was a higher dollar amount code.

Wonder if Cole will do a spreadsheet of the amounts offered.
Nobody alerted this one in the No Banter Trivia thread. Let's try to do that.
It's there to help.

Unless you're very good you're not likely to get top 3 in the trivia

The lottery is where the realistic bucks lie.

If the codes are posted promptly the quiz gives you a chance to see the alert and log on for the lottery.

Of course it could all change again soon.

Back