Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with today's generous $5 + $15 during the trivia lottery, im expecting at least $40 once they all get added into my account

do you guys think trivia participation reward codes are done? haven't received one since Friday, and they usually sent them the day after. but they have increased lottery giveaways and if they keep up with giving a lot ($5+) to a lot of people I can see this becoming more than code drops.

It is? I see nothing there. I can only get to the show on their YouTube channel.

Sometimes it's hard to find the streams on Facebook. I didn't see it on Youtube as the videos weren't in chronological order (they are now), but I kept refreshing LYGSS and it eventually showed up under Announcements minutes after it had actually started.

They said yesterday only Alex knows how to do trivia and he just said he's done for the night. So looks like no more trivia tonight.

Damn... I haven't yet learned how to so this.

So let me see if I have this correct:
-During live shows, an entry code is posted: like say SCSCAM
-You use that code to enter the trivia game on the crowdpurr board
-Once logged in, you try to answer 4 questions as fast as possible
-Your completed score of correct answers gives you a number based on time to finish
-That number rank gives you a dollar amount value if within the allotted $ giveaways

Is that about correct?

They said yesterday only Alex knows how to do trivia and he just said he's done for the night. So looks like no more trivia tonight.

giphy.webp

maybe that's how they throw you off .. the least when you expect it he'll pop up with Trivia? lol idk. I don't really trust Sideshow anymore to their word.

Damn... I haven't yet learned how to so this.

So let me see if I have this correct:
-During live shows, an entry code is posted: like say SCSCAM
-You use that code to enter the trivia game on the crowdpurr board
-Once logged in, you try to answer 4 questions as fast as possible
-Your completed score of correct answers gives you a number based on time to finish
-That number rank gives you a dollar amount value if within the allotted $ giveaways

Is that about correct?

giphy.gif

Answering questions gives you a chance of scoring high enough to place in the top three, which earns RPs.

The main event is the lottery chances that follow.

Back