Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure to get your aluminum foil costumes ready in case you want to sell your soul and your dignity for a prize as well :duff

I'm just kidding around mostly, I like that they still do the event.

middle of the night codes are garbage in general. They expect you to jump through hoops and be online with them at all hours of the night for a single dollar. No thanks.

And now they're integrating Linkedin with their giveaways. Ridiculous. Next it will be like "Swipe right on our Tinder profile to win a spooktacular pin!"

I can't believe they expected people to stay up until 1AM/4AM for a $1. Spooktacular is quickly becoming a Spooktacufail.

Integrating LinkedIn? No way would I ever provide access to my account to any retailer. I already dislike that much personal info on LinkedIn, but its become standard in my industry now, so I can't get away from it.

Totally forgot Spook started until I got the email list "test".

Such a shame really. I really looked forward to this every year. Now I don't even remember it starts.

I’m not losing sleep waiting up for a dollar. Just not worth it and I’m not that desperate. If I see codes throughout the day I’ll try for them, but Spooktacular has become kind of meh for me the last couple years or so.

Well, hopefully they'll give out something good rewards wise, during today's "Live"....and their other scheduled broadcasts.

Their giveaways are awful too now. You have to not only social media accounts on everything but also follow or join every single group they have.

Cant save the code for some reason. Not a great start to Spook for me Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 12.55.21 PM.jpg

Back