Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow needs to make their Spooktacular deals more clear. A list of like 271 items pops up, but a bunch aren’t deals or aren’t specifically new deals to Spooktacular.

Yeah, just not into it this year. I'm not going to camp fifteen different sites for the next week. It's just gotten ridiculous.

Yeah, just not into it this year. I'm not going to camp fifteen different sites for the next week. It's just gotten ridiculous.

you're not alone. Sideshow isn't into this year either. this company has easily become the very last place i check. there are so many better options at retail. sideshow isn't even plan b at this point.

Remember the nice email blast every day for a week that each contained $5 codes?

There's like a 12 min lag for the email notification...I sent it at 11:19, and it now just popped up on my email....:(

Got the encryption error on the SPOOK site, but worked in account reward section
f860cd4929aff34737fa453d6748009b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah, all the best to those taking part, but spook has sadly turned into little more than a grinding monotonous chore with precious little reward, and even less fun, at the end of the day, so yeah, I'm sitting this one out too.

Kudos, as always, to those who put in all the effort to share codes with everyone still. You folks are the real highlight of these events these days.

Back