Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***TWO new 100 point codes on 12/12

No problemo, just trying to help my fellow collectors save a buck. :)

Is this over? Don't see a place to enter the codes, must have missed it.

Check the very first post of this thread.

Thanks didn't know you updated the first post. Looks like I missed it, o well thanks anyway. edit: well the first one still works cool ill take that.

You can add Heartbreaker to the front page list of what Happyharleydays works on

This new one should work on everything that was made available for pre-order before and including the 66' Batman & Robin.

So, how does the codes work? Do you have to order something? I just tried the new one and it says it is not valid

NVM got it thorough link in first page

Thanks so much for the codes! I rarely order from Sideshow, but now I feel compelled to use the points since I recently got points with Midas...

Marketing works too well on me...

Damn, I missed the Saruman code. I thought after the one in the newsletter they wouldn't have another one and I stopped checking! Now I have to keep my eye on this thread all day!

Damn, I missed the Saruman code. I thought after the one in the newsletter they wouldn't have another one and I stopped checking! Now I have to keep my eye on this thread all day!

Isn't it still valid?

I'm going to bed, 01:30 here. Wake me up if there's another code :)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC *** new 100 point code on 12/12

The Saruman code was only good for one hour, after they posted it on FB this afternoon.

Fingers crossed for another one tomorrow!

ETA: Susan posted "The Saruman code expired at 4pm, but there will be other chances".

:yess::clap:panic:

Not on the ball with these codes like I was with Spook. I've only gotten one so far. :lol Sideshow needs to keep them up just a bit longer. I just missed the Saruman code.

Thanks to you all for posting the codes. .Im not allowed to go on twitter or Facebook at work but I can come here to the Freaks and I Thank You.:clap

First ski day of the year for me tomorrow, hope codes don't get posted before I get back. ;) I saw that Sideshow staff will be in meetings for a few hours in the AM (PST), so that may impact their twitter/FB activity anyway.

Bummed I missed the saruman code. Saw the post on twitter but didn't read the whole thing so didn't realize it was for points. Got the first code though.

Back