Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC *** new 100 point code on 12/12

Thanks Shaun.

Very aptly posted in the Marvel action figure section. We needs free monies here :lol

new promo!! FR1D@Y13 2 hours only!!

Glad I accidentaly opened twitter on my phone :)

Thanks for the heads up. I would have missed that one otherwise. Don't expect to check twitter as it's almost 2am where SS are on the west coast.

Thanks for the heads up. I would have missed that one otherwise. Don't expect to check twitter as it's almost 2am where SS are on the west coast.

Ditto, just happened to check this board before calling it a night.

Also got one of the two posted on Thursday. Kudos all around. :clap

Got two of these over the last few days, seems I missed most. Every little helps.

^^^You're not the only one. Not the end of the world. But it is lame when there's a code when 50% of the people on here are probably sleeping. That's a whole different level of unfair compared to when they post in the middle of the day for a few hours.

^^^You're not the only one. Not the end of the world. But it is lame when there's a code when 50% of the people on here are probably sleeping. That's a whole different level of unfair compared to when they post in the middle of the day for a few hours.

We're 8 hours ahead of Sideshow.

^^^ Thanks, mate! I guess it's fair that we get one when everyone else who got the 3AM code is sleeping, heh. Oh never mind, it's a 24 hour code!

Back