Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC *** new 100 point code on 12/12

best thread ever. thanks guys :clap

So, is there somewhere we enter the code, or do we have to PO a product to redeem the 100 points?

I was surprised to find it here in this section the first time a few months ago. I always imagined it would've been under the general section or the ask sideshow section where the spooktacular thread was.

I subscribed to this thread after spiderrogue posted a link in the gift card thread, found in the for sale/trade forum. That other thread doesn't really get any action any more.

best thread ever. thanks guys :clap

Agreed! So does a thread of this caliber exist in any other forums? What does this say about Marvel fans?! :1-1:

I subscribed to this thread after spiderrogue posted a link in the gift card thread, found in the for sale/trade forum. That other thread doesn't really get any action any more.

This is a great thread for us all.

CDphoto, I assume this was your idea? Thanks

I started this thread for another purpose originally, but it morphed into the coupon code thread so I changed the title. No one has ever pinned or moved it.

I think the code is up now

I don't know the answer though!

IF you were an Uruk-Hai… and you were asked, "Whom do you serve?" What would you answer be? Go here and type it in: https://bit.ly/WhiteWizard

My fighting Uruk-Hai. Whom do you serve?
Lurtz: Saruman.

New promo code is...

Saruman

Managed to get 400 points from these codes, not bad after I blew all my reward points on the Midas figure

Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***TWO new 100 point codes on 12/12

Awesome!

I haven't bothered with this thread because the reward points are usually better than any discount code but this is like Spook all over again.
Another 200 points not to be sniffed at.
Thanks Tweeters & FBers :1-1:

Back