Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Guys another sold out item now available, ARH Battle Fury Achilles is now available. If you missed out on this now is the time to get it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

@pixelpiper Please :D

I'm pretty sure we're still set up for that?

Yes, still good. BUT… I'm changing the email address, so I'll contact you when that's done.

The email contact are still there isn't it? Or are they going to create another one?

Still there. If your email address was there last December, it's still there now, so no need to send a new PM. My inbox, she cannot take it.

Last edited:

Thanks for the PM PP.

So if we find a code that hasn't already been mentioned we send it to that address and it goes out to everyone?
(If so I hope there's no 'Thank you' emails waking me up at 4am) :)

Yes, still good. BUT… I'm changing the email address, so I'll contact you when that's done.

Still there. If your email address was there last December, it's still there now, so no need to send a new PM. My inbox, she cannot take it.

Just sent you a PM:)

Thank youPP. :)

So if we find a code that hasn't already been mentioned we send it to that address and it goes out to everyone?

But Reward Points codes only. Not monthly discount codes.

And PLEASE, no one besides the people I expressly give the special email address to should send email to that address. That means no replying to the RP emails you might receive and absolutely no REPLY ALL. Otherwise a lot of people are going to be upset.

Yup :duff

Doubt anyone would start sending monthly codes...

Wouldn't surprise me though.

That'd be hilarious lol and thanks PP

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ok, I have a bunch of email addresses waiting in my PM inbox. I'll reply when I've added your address to the list - probably will do them all tonight. Now to take a page out of Collectrocol's book…

If you have a premium account, please give me some rep. ;)

Being International I remember being woke up early hours, last year, with 'Thank you' emails.
Wake me up for a measly $5 but no worthless Thank you! :lecture :lol
Lol man I love being a collector. RP all the way thank you's are for PVC collectors lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Oh, I also accept used iPhones as gifts.

Thanks for doing this again! I was able to get about $60 last year.

I just got a 10% code via a Marvel themed pop up window when I PO'd WS Cap,

Back