Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

No but if you use reward points on an item, now you do earn reward points on the balance. So if you buy something for $300, and use $100 in RP, you earn RP on the remaining $200. Which is a new rule as of just a few months ago. It used to be that if you used any RP, you didn't earn any RP.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

No but if you use reward points on an item, now you do earn reward points on the balance. So if you buy something for $300, and use $100 in RP, you earn RP on the remaining $200. Which is a new rule as of just a few months ago. It used to be that if you used any RP, you didn't earn any RP.
I made a purchase last month that didn't get this. They are looking into it though. If anyone else has the same problem let me know as well.

I used web chat today and asked for September's discount code. I was told it wasn't released yet and to check back next week. Yea, because we all know it takes some serious coding and hardware upgrades to create a web code....

More like sick of waiting for one. I was going to order something, that I cancelled and lost a NRD (I want part of the $ back), but I guess it can wait.

I don't get the mentality that you are "owed" a discount code, or have any right to get mad one hasn't been released yet.

Lol probably because the monthly code has become more of a "half-a-monthly code"

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't get the mentality that you are "owed" a discount code, or have any right to get mad one hasn't been released yet.

This.

And if you cancelled an order with an NRD, why are you entitled to get that money back? You agreed to losing the NRD if you cancelled when you placed the order. :slap

Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I DEMAND a code right now.

I'm a customer and I deserve and expect everything.

I'm entitled to it as well.

What does the "NR" stand for again......?

Jesus, some people just make up **** and act like someone else actually said it. I'm not owed anything, period. I was making fun of SS acting like creating a code was a complicated process. That's it.

BOOTYCLAP20 is September's code.

My points for Gladiator Hulk came in today
Lucky I'm waiting for like 1200 points to kick in right now, they take Forever sometimes

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back