Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

The email list was from last year's "12 Days of Christmas…" Just saying. ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks PP

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So is there no code for Sep. or is it just coming out late? Watching the Winter Soldier blu-ray is making me want to pick up Cap.

So is there no code for Sep. or is it just coming out late? Watching the Winter Soldier blu-ray is making me want to pick up Cap.

No NRD, you might even get a 10% off window pop up, I did. just do it.

That movie kicks so much ass I can't wait for my Cap 2 pack and WS to get here. :impatient:

No NRD, you might even get a 10% off window pop up, I did. just do it.

So you just put an item you want in your cart and let it sit for awhile right? I want to say thats what I did once and it popped up after awhile.

That movie kicks so much ass I can't wait for my Cap 2 pack and WS to get here. :impatient:

So you just put an item you want in your cart and let it sit for awhile right? I want to say thats what I did once and it popped up after awhile.

I have a few things on PO, but when I PO'd the RE, a window immediately popped up, Marvel themed.

Just got my Mark 42 diecast from SS and no code. My Bank Robber 2.0 Joker is due tomorrow or day after with the T800 PF as well. Let's see if they slipped a code in either.

Just got my Mark 42 diecast from SS and no code. My Bank Robber 2.0 Joker is due tomorrow or day after with the T800 PF as well. Let's see if they slipped a code in either.
Red Sonja should ship this week also...

You sticking with that T-800? :horror

Hehe well they made me wait for a while so yeah. Will fit in well with my Terminator collection.

Maybe there will be no codes for this month and next month because spooktaculre is coming next month?

Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I know I shouldn't expect a code every month but if there isn't one for September...

MDkGpwC.jpg

Anyone know if/or think there will be a new pre-order reveal this week?

Batgirl and/or Power Girl would be nice, just sayin'.

Back