Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I kind of use mine as I go instead of saving them up, but I've changed that, so now I have nothing to currently use.

Available Points 0
Pending Points 4967

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yeah, I just use them when I have them now. Pointless saving.
Hoping for a good few Spook points to ease the 'Zilla pain.

I kind of use mine as I go instead of saving them up, but I've changed that, so now I have nothing to currently use.

Available Points 0
Pending Points 4967

Available Points 1959
Pending Points 11150

Jesus, some people just make up **** and act like someone else actually said it. I'm not owed anything, period. I was making fun of SS acting like creating a code was a complicated process. That's it.

:rotfl. :clap

Available points: 2542

Pending points: 6518

Holy crap I spend a lot of money at SS :thud:

I think I was up to 7000 pending points in July. I currently have 2000 pending . Waiting for spook to start getting my free figure on

2500+ active
7400+ pending

Free Hulkbuster will be mine

It's gotten to that point when we're sharing reward points again.... :lol

Need a new code so everyone can talk about what they used it on. I'm wondering what's going to go on waitlist this month from the mad scramble of people ordering. I know R2 went quick last month.

495 available points
6441 points pending. Trying to save up so I can almost get the hulk buster up for free.

20070526081818!CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

:lol

40 days sure feels like it sometimes :lol
Lol yeah man it does sometimes. I haven't used any yet but I think I will be soon
Should be 40 days after you receive your item.
Yeah I know, its just the waiting. The faster they come incan start deciding whether to use them on one thing or another
Available Points 1959
Pending Points 11150
Holy f*@& Ink! I thought I was crazy but that hella nuts.
That's almost double my total. I'm sure you've used up a lot prior to that too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Active: 2150
Pending: 5250
About 2000 should become available in the next few weeks
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Speaking of spooktacular, is someone going to do the email list again for when each code comes out? That was really helpful last year. Especially for those 5 minute codes.

I'm pretty sure we're still set up for that?

The email contact are still there isn't it? Or are they going to create another one?

Back