Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said the 2:00 livestream would be on their Sideshow Social Network but there is nothing there. I am missing something?
I'm watching on Facebook
I can't find it there either.

The production values have really went to **** after everyone left:lol
Allan and Sam took all the decent cameras with them.

But no one at SS knows how to do a lottery, so how do they give out money? Just randomly add to your account?
They ran one last month during their Summer Blockbuster Event (I think at the end of Cobbled Cosplay) so they KNOW how to, but apparently they've been told not to run them. But maybe they'll make an exception for Sideshow Con.

I missed that one.

I need to make some loot for Dewback... and Death Star Trooper detention console.

I just blew all my points... right before Cad Bane was released.

I think I heard Rob say there will be the possibility of lotteries tomorrow on the 5pm wrap-up show.
I need to go back to confirm because my computer has awful speakers and I may have heard wrong.

I think I heard Rob say there will be the possibility of lotteries tomorrow on the 5pm wrap-up show.
I need to go back to confirm because my computer has awful speakers and I may have heard wrong.
I don't remember that. Not saying it didn't happen. Simply saying I don't remember hearing him say that.

361622081_6849281725091729_1338717389245879968_n.jpg

Are there any current SS codes out there for HT pre-orders? I've been avoiding pre-ordering. I've been buying from comic shops and after SS gets them in stock, using codes for discounts. But I think I'm getting a small case of FOMO and was thinking of ordering a few must haves.

Thanks

Back