Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever I go into the Sideshow Social Network I have no idea why it even exists.

It's like a sewage treatment plant into which all the crap from their other social media flows. But why? :huh

:Flush
Agreed. I signed up because it looked like a lot of their live streams were going to be moved there. But since those have all been UNREWARDING lately I've stopped watching them. But if they want to give me reward points next week just for having the app on my phone I won't complain.

Same dates as me. The June 14th $5 was for registering for the Summer Blockbuster event. That's the day Asta posted that registration link here and probably the same day most people in this thead registered for it. The 26th was the mystery $5. So unless you have another $5 somewhere in the last month or so, the mystery fiver was either the Sideshow Con rewards or you didn't get the Sideshow Con rewards yet.
Ah, I didn't remember getting rewarded for the Blockbuster event...I only remembered getting rewards for a trivia and the cosplay contest...
***I just looked back at our conversation from then...the confusion lays on people, and myself, had gotten the mystery $5 rewards without having registered for SideShow Con....but I had registered after receiving the $5. 🤔

Last edited:
You got that right. I will not allow my printer's precious bodily fluids to be wasted on a Sideshow Con badge.
1689548623121.png

Well, if you post a pic of yourself, and your badge, in their social network.....you get the chance at winning a spiffy hat! :rolleyes:
Only if I can post a picture of me nude but I promise I'll cover my privates with the badge. When I get the hat I'll post another picture of me nude covering my privates with the hat. :ROFLMAO:

Only if I can post a picture of me nude but I promise I'll cover my privates with the badge. When I get the hat I'll post another picture of me nude covering my privates with the hat. :ROFLMAO:
If that doesn't teach them that wasting money to create that social media app was a bad idea I don't know what will.

I tried to go to me Sideshow account and it put me in a Sideshow Con queue. Looks like they're shutting down all other activity on the site in anticipation of that HT Miles Morales figure going live. I guess they don't want it to crash lol...

TUESDAY - July 18, 2023 - EVENT SCHEDULE
9:00AM PT
Event Kick-Off Show - Let's get this party started!
LYGSS FB Group + Sideshow Social Network
Side.show/geekgroup
Side.show/JoinUs
9:00AM PT
New Daily Deals - Discounts everyday.
Up to 45% OFF
Side.show/deals
10:00AM PT
Giveaway Challenge - Your chance to win!
sideshow.live
• Use Code: CLARK
11:00 AM PT
Sideshow Con Liveshow - Reveals, Deals & Giveaways
YouTube • Side.show/YouTube
12:30 PM PT
Giveaway - Whatever could it be?
• Twitter @collectsideshow
2:00 PM PT
Podium Show - See the new releases!
LYGSS FB Group+ Sideshow Social Network
Side.show/geekgroup
Side.show/JoinUs
5:00 PM PT
Miss something? Check out the "Wrap-Up Show"
LYGSS FB Group+ Sideshow Social Network
Side.show/geekgroup
Side.show/JoinUs

So far, this live is a complete waste...just urging you to pre-order, before new items get waitlisted...They did giveaway a Hot Toys Moonknight, which was cool...but, it was highly unlikely I would've won that.

They're not even in the convention center and the podium tour livestream looks like video from an old Nokia N95.
They said the 2:00 livestream would be on their Sideshow Social Network but there is nothing there. I am missing something?

Back