Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reinstalled the game so I got some new codes for the first few bosses that I can’t use:

Maybe they will work for you?

GMRSRd8c6de40 - $1
PHNYPMSe4617c33 - $2
MBLGMf103a700 - $3

This is ridiculous. I'm on level 14, but I didn't get a code for level 12...

I loathe playing games on my phone. I hate using the touchscreen. I just gave it to my daughter to do before I fling my phone across the room.... :lol
If you click "Rewards" on the "Levels" page, it should give you all the codes, including that one. If you can't find that, just die and go back to the main page and click "Play to Win" again, and it should take you to "Levels."

My daughter just finished it all. But it still didn't give a code for level 18, even though she completed it. Is that the only new RP code? All the other (3,6,9,12,15) say already hit usage limit.

My daughter just finished it all. But it still didn't give a code for level 18, even though she completed it. Is that the only new RP code? All the other (3,6,9,12,15) say already hit usage limit.
You must have redeemed them already. Or she did. 10-18 are the new levels. There are three new codes. And the level 18 code should be where I said.

You must have redeemed them already. Or she did. 10-18 are the new levels. There are three new codes. And the level 18 code should be where I said.
During spook when the game went live it wasn't available on Android. So my daughter played it for me on her iPhone. I don't remember how many, but I got all the RP's available from her. She's not reddening anything.

I just downloaded it on my android and I/she played all 18 levels on my phone. I figured a couple wouldn't work, but none of them are. They all say hit usage limit. All just newly generated on my phone. But, level 18 doesn't even show an unlocked code even though we completed every level.

Ok, I just figured it out. I was manually typing in the codes. I just clicked the link in the game, it opened up my chrome on my phone and went the SS rewards code page (my account was already logged in), and I got the 2 dollar amounts. $5 and $10. What does the last level 18 code award you?

Ok, I just figured it out. I was manually typing in the codes. I just clicked the link in the game, it opened up my chrome on my phone and went the SS rewards code page (my account was already logged in), and I got the 2 dollar amounts. $5 and $10. What does the last level 18 code award you?
Level 18 should be the $10 reward. Did you get the $4 one? That was level 12.

Back