Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me: Say, Payton, would you like to earn some extra credit by just playing a game?

My student Payton: Sure!

Me: Here's how you play.

Me thinking I'm mentally laughing: MUAHAHAHAHA! The rewards shall be mine!

Payton: Mr. Snoopy, why are you laughing like that?

Me: Uh... šŸ˜ You want the extra credit or not?!?

I'm all hooked up! Thanks to our fellow freaks, for helping me out during this painful period!! I had major surgery to my right shoulder, and I'm down for 12 weeks...I can't even lift an airbrush to paint my projects...
Your time, and assistance means the world to me!

I'm all hooked up! Thanks to our fellow freaks, for helping me out during this painful period!! I had major surgery to my right shoulder, and I'm down for 12 weeks...I can't even lift an airbrush to paint my projects...
Your time, and assistance means the world to me!

get well soon!

I suck at games, but I somehow made it to level 13 so far. How the heck do I defeat the ghoul things? Right from the start there are 3 right together. I'm missing something. šŸ˜†

I suck at games, but I somehow made it to level 13 so far. How the heck do I defeat the ghoul things? Right from the start there are 3 right together. I'm missing something.
You have to take the hit from those characters right off rip but then gain 1-ups when you use the green charge feature to take out the appropriate foes. Tedious no doubt.

Something for US residents:

Jessi Dawn Cowan

Admin
XhRw7cPKQHo.png

+1
Ā· 1 h Ā·

Alright everyone this is not a drill!
Tomorrow, Thursday Dec. 15th @ 10 A.M. (PT)! The annual Unsealed and Revealed Holiday Special is happening!! The giveaways are gonna be crazy! Please make sure you follow the rules below so you can qualify for the giveaways.
1. Go to www.sideshow.com and log into your account or create one if you don't have one already!
2. Make sure you Wishlist is updated with any IN STOCK items you may want and set to PUBLIC.
3. Follow all of the directions in the graphic below.
4. Now, very important! You must be watching the show tomorrow and in the chats for your chance to win!
Come join the fun and Happy Holiday!
šŸŽ…
šŸŽ„

If you have already sent your e-mails, you are good to go and we will see you tomorrow! Good luck!

319399028_696147928798455_8365590979978396619_n.jpg

Back