Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here's a screen shot from my phone.

Screenshot_20221212-214814_Phoney Phantoms.jpg

It didn't add anything for the 1st two (levels 3 & 6), so those are available for anyone who wants to try them. But I got $4 when I touched level 9, $5 for level 12, and $10 for level 15.

No. I definitely did get the full $18 during spook. And my daughter said she finished level 18, and actually, same thing happened to me. I played to level 14 before I gave it to her, and no code for level 12 showed. So maybe somehow it skipped one. Just odd.

If you got $18 then and $19 today, you're done. It might not be showing, but those are the correct amounts, so if you're certain that you got the rewards, then congratulations: you don't have to do any more.

The first reward it let me have was $4 for level 12. The others had reached their limit, which I guess is because I already claimed those rewards during Spooktacular.

Then I start on level 13 and there's ghosts on every platform in the same row. How can you get past them?

The first reward it let me have was $4 for level 12. The others had reached their limit, which I guess is because I already claimed those rewards during Spooktacular.

Then I start on level 13 and there's ghosts on every platform in the same row. How can you get past them?
Ur suppose to lose a life then charge Ur attack till it shoots out green and into the blue spark enemy to give u another life

How about an extra $10? I didn’t realize I could reclaim lives last night so I there’s a chance I can get it on my own, but I wouldn’t put money on it lol.

I went back into the last level to try, on the chance that it would feel any easier having beaten it once.

However, it's still as frustrating. It took many goes to kill that boss and only got there through luck rather than any skill. :lol

Sometimes the bosses seem to glitch and stay in one place as though your shots are preventing them move, so you can take out a lot of damage while risking losing a few lives yourself.

Thanks to all of you for the heads up about the new levels and reward opportunities added to this game. I deleted it after getting all the rewards out of it during Spook, assuming they won't touch it again and would introduce a new game for next Spook. Though that meant I had to re-play the first nine levels from Spook to get to the new ones... oh well! $19 is very generous to give away for such little time and effort.

And, c'mon guys, compared to their previous, browser-based Ser Sideshow platforming games, this game is a masterpiece! Finding all of the coins, alternate routes, etc. to get all of the available reward points in those old games was terrible!

Thanks to all of you for the heads up about the new levels and reward opportunities added to this game. I deleted it after getting all the rewards out of it during Spook, assuming they won't touch it again and would introduce a new game for next Spook. Though that meant I had to re-play the first nine levels from Spook to get to the new ones... oh well! $19 is very generous to give away for such little time and effort.

And, c'mon guys, compared to their previous, browser-based Ser Sideshow platforming games, this game is a masterpiece! Finding all of the coins, alternate routes, etc. to get all of the available reward points in those old games was terrible!

I have to agree, this is a much easier game to play and get rewards. I finished the entire thing in like an hour or so?

I forgot about this until checking in here today. I managed to win the $19, but I feel like I truly EARNED that last one. Level 18 was a pain in the ass. Haha. Strangely enough, after redoing it for 20 minutes, I ended up finally beating it with max lives. Lucky last charged blast, I guess.

EDIT: And yes, I totally agree that this one can be annoying, but not even remotely as frustrating as earlier Sir Sideshow games. Those had me swearing. Haha

Back