Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They put me to sleep. Clearly I didn't miss anything. I still see clapping hands.
This might be the lamest "event" they've had, and it seems pretty clear they haven't found a replacement for Autumn yet. Or they hired Joe for the position, which seems just as bad.

They put me to sleep. Clearly I didn't miss anything. I still see clapping hands.
This might be the lamest "event" they've had, and it seems pretty clear they haven't found a replacement for Autumn yet. Or they hired Joe for the position, which seems just as bad.
A Winter should replace Autumn. I know my comment is lame but not as lame as some of the recent Sideshow live streams.

I forgot about their recap so went to bed.

giphy.gif

That wheel never did spin, right? I still have clapping hands when I open my laptop.

Let's be honest, this is nothing but a massive clearance sale on overstock items that either (a) very few people want or (b) they already have in their collection. Even their giveaways are pathetic - A Mando figure that most people have had for @18 months and a Batman that's the 4th iteration (5th if you count the TDK Armory version) of a suit that's been around since what, 2009? Meanwhile they've eliminated coupons that are good on pre-orders and are tightening the purse strings on reward drops, the only things that make their prices competitive with other retailers. And they wonder why customers are bailing on them.

Back