Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sideshow Execs after seeing Asta's last post*
terminate-him-antoine.gif

The thing that sucks about the art contests is that they no longer actually JUDGE the art and pick a winner from the most deserving. It's always a random draw, so if you spend hours on something vs 3 minutes, it doesn't matter at all. Stick figures will beat out full digital paintings. It's not really worth entering.

If only someone had posted a link that explains it all!

"During the promotional time period, if you buy an eligible, in-stock item, you can get a second (also eligible, in-stock) item of the same or less value for 50% off.

If you want to order 2 copies of the same item (or 4, or 6, etc.) you can also get this discount, but you'll need to contact customer service in order to make sure the discount goes through.

• What exactly do you mean by Buy One Get One 50% Off?
    When you purchase one eligible in-stock item, you can get a second eligible in-stock item at a 50% discount!
  • What items qualify for the Buy One Get One 50% Off?
    You can get this awesome discount on a huge variety of eligible collectibles across the entire pop culture spectrum! More information can be found here.
  • How often can I use the Buy One Get One 50% Off offer?
    As many times as you like! There are no limits to how many times you can redeem this offer during the promotional period.
  • Can I double up on the same item and qualify for the Buy One Get One 50% deal?
    You sure can, but with one extra step. We know full well there are many of you out there looking to build up your Imperial armies, after all! To accommodate this burgeoning pursuit of galaxy-wide conquest and double up on multiples of one item, we request you contact our customer support team to place your order. You can do that here.
  • My cart doesn't seem to qualify for the Buy One Get One 50% Off deal. What's going on?
    Remember, there are limits on which in-stock items qualify for this promotion. Double-check that your items are eligible and if the issue persists, please contact our support team.
  • I want to cancel my Buy One Get One 50% Off order, but the site won't let me.
    Please contact our support team if you need assistance with your Buy One Get One 50% off order, including any cancellations.
  • I got my Buy One Get One 50% Off items, and I want to return the full-price item for a refund.
    That can be done! But please note if you return the qualifying item that you paid full price for, your refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the discounted item.
  • Can I use FlexPay for my BOGO items?
    The Buy One, Get One 50% Deal is pretty impressive, but unfortunately, we cannot offer Sideshow's FLEXPay on BOGO items. Some orders may still qualify for Affirm, however. "

Are all the eligible items marked or do you just search from a list? Is there a master list or is it pretty much *every* in-stock item?

Back