Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I've ever seen a company intentionally try and piss off it's consumer base like this. I know Sideshow has been getting less and less consumer friendly over the years...coming after the board here and the rewards points changes are examples. But this is just them literally wagging it in our face. It's mocking the people who look forward to something that helps them buy their product.

It's definitely time to be sourcing these products from elsewhere.

I don't know if I've ever seen a company intentionally try and piss off it's consumer base like this. I know Sideshow has been getting less and less consumer friendly over the years...coming after the board here and the rewards points changes are examples. But this is just them literally wagging it in our face. It's mocking the people who look forward to something that helps them buy their product.

It's definitely time to be sourcing these products from elsewhere.

I agree. I have a $25 promo code that I saw the newest Black Panther (BPWF) that was eligible for to use on, now when I checked today, that figure was no longer eligible for the promo code. like.. wtf? That just grinds my gears.

1668275541725.png

I agree. I have a $25 promo code that I saw the newest Black Panther (BPWF) that was eligible for to use on, now when I checked today, that figure was no longer eligible for the promo code. like.. wtf? That just grinds my gears.

View attachment 607382
Yeah, I've had that happen to me in the past as well. There always seems to be a brief window immediately after a new pre-order drops where it's eligible for those promo codes, then Sideshow removes it. It seems to be a quirk of their system. I was able to use one on Cobb Vanth on the day he was listed, but I'm sure if I'd waited another day he wouldn't have been eligible.

Yeah, I've had that happen to me in the past as well. There always seems to be a brief window immediately after a new pre-order drops where it's eligible for those promo codes, then Sideshow removes it. It seems to be a quirk of their system. I was able to use one on Cobb Vanth on the day he was listed, but I'm sure if I'd waited another day he wouldn't have been eligible.
Yeah it's BS. Gonna buy her from HK as she's much cheaper.

I'm ready...

big-lebowski-the-dude-is-bored.gif

Wake up and go fetch your crayons.

It's colouring in time! :lol

Jessi Dawn Cowan

Admin
· 1 m ·

Hello geeks and Happy Geeksgiving!!
We are going to be running a few small coloring/ drawing contests this week! The winner of these contests will be selected and given the chance to spin the “prize wheel” on our Daily Wrap-Up shows at 5 PM (PT) over at side.show/youtube.
Well, it’s that time of year…pie season! Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, cherry pie and…oh no…apple pie! That last one has our Court Apples mighty nervous! Maybe if they disguise themselves as something adorable, they won’t be turned into pie! Can you help save our apples and give them something to be thankful for?
Rules:
  1. Using the blank template below, either printed or digitally, turn the Court Apple into something adorable so it won’t be baked into a pie!
  2. Include the hashtag #CuteCourtApple somewhere on your creation and upload your picture in the comment section below.
This contest will begin Monday, November 14th at 6:00 AM (PT) and will close Monday, November 14th at 2:00 PM (PT).
One randomly selected winner will be selected and we will spin the prize wheel for you during our 5 PM Daily Wrap-Up show!
  • Due to international restrictions, this giveaway is open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older.
  • You may only enter once. Multiple entries will result in immediate disqualification.
  • Don't forget the rules of the group! Keep all entries family-friendly and respectful.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Please remember to read all Sideshow Giveaway terms and conditions at side.show/contest.
Get creative everyone and GOOD LUCK!
If you would like to take a look at our newest Court Apple, you can check it out here: https://side.show/ThankfulApple

Jessi will pat you on the head, tell you it's good and stick it up on the staff fridge.

When you've gone she'll tear it down and put it in the bin with the others.

:monkey3
Jessi throwing out the artwork...along with the artist.

"You call THAT art?!? GFTO!!"
trash-garbage.gif

Back