Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering they are only doing one stream a day, the fact that they gave nothing makes me wonder if we'll get much of anything during this.

Gimme some sugar Sideshow
WF2G6LL.gif

It sounded like they said to keep an eye on the facebook group tonight and may be doing something with a wheel. I don't think I want to watch that all night on the off chance that I might get a buck. That sounds like Spooktacular but almost worse somehow.

Today's colouring in competition.

Jessi Dawn Cowan

Admin
· 1 h ·

Happy Day 2 of Geeksgiving!!
We are going to be running a few small coloring/ drawing contests this week! The winner of these contests will be selected and given the chance to spin the “prize wheel” on our Daily Wrap-Up shows at 5 PM (PT) over at side.show/youtube.
It’s not easy being Fish Face, especially when you have been invited to a FORMAL Geeksgiving Holiday Party! Do you think it’s easy storing formal wear in the swamp? Fish Face has nothing to wear and needs your help getting ready!
Rules:
  1. Using the blank template below, either printed or digitally, help Fish Face get dressed up in their best formal wear so they can make a statement at the Geeksgiving Holiday Party!
  2. Include the hashtag #FormalFishWear somewhere on your creation and upload your picture in the comment section below.
This contest will begin Tuesday, November 15th at 6:00 AM (PT) and will close Tuesday, November 15th at 2:00 PM (PT)
One randomly selected winner will be selected and we will spin the prize wheel for you during our 5 PM Daily Wrap-Up show!
  • Due to international restrictions, this giveaway is open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older.
  • You may only enter once. Multiple entries will result in immediate disqualification.
  • Don't forget the rules of the group! Keep all entries family-friendly and respectful.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • Please remember to read all Sideshow Giveaway terms and conditions at side.show/contest.
Get creative everyone and GOOD LUCK!
If you want to take a closer look at Fish Face, swim on over to https://side.show/UnrulyFish

ff.jpg

giphy.gif

So, something messed up happened. Removed the BOGO discount and applied my 15% teacher discount. The more items I added, the bigger the discount became. I thought…”Hey! Maybe they really like us teachers!”
I placed the order and paid. Status said ‘Shipping Today.’ Then Sodeshow tried to charge me over a $grand after I had paid the previous total. I called customer service (they’re usually awesome) and I was told “sir you can’t apply more than one type of discount” And “what you’re describing is the BOGO discount, not your 15% discount” I explained I removed BOGO, etc, etc. I kept getting the same shtick. I said I had screen shots of the order, to which she replied I can send them if I want to but it wouldn’t matter. I had her cancel the order. I would have been fine if she had just told me it’s a system error, rather then imply I was doing something I was not. That really would have been ok with me. Instead, I felt talked down to, like I was a 3 year old child.
F58F68D9-AD0E-4977-997E-B214973AA5E9.png
A6708FEF-86D1-4FDB-A82E-113224071127.png
5C0BAFF7-67CC-4723-BCED-0E2D306B7C7B.png
4E6012F2-A17A-4E5B-9D99-1858E063441B.png
58015A93-7D4A-4A9B-83EC-BBC7924AB5F4.png
4347B617-4B7D-4FEE-B0A5-C423189A7EA4.png
FC952DC7-0A53-47A6-9FD5-8EED5D350DD3.png
61074523-AED8-4D42-AB3D-64EA639BB0A8.png
3AFA15A8-B512-499A-AAFF-0D7FD47E3325.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back