Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool thanks. Is there a way to follow Autumn's posts on the facebook group? It seems like all the live-streams and these more subtle/surprise rewards are from her posts :lol sometimes the group notifications don't go off when there's a surprise livestream too
Not reliably. I've enabled every FB notification I can find but they rarely seem to work. Only notifications that work somewhat reliably for me are Youtube and Twitter. I've just been trying to keep an eye on the FB group, Twitter, Youtube, FB messenger group and this thread and hoping not to miss anything. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Bossy Boss Boss "So I'm giving away 10% off to two lucky buyers on a few items. First item is the HulkBuster."

Paul: WOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!
Autumn: WWWHHHHAAATTTT?!?!
Other Guy: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

During the livestream, I went through the Castle game 5 more times so I have 5 more codes to giveaway. Does anyone have a coupon code they won't be using? I'll give ya a $5 code for it if you haven't completed the Castle game!

If anyone needs a $5 code, PM me. Even if you see this post in a few days. I think I have enough for anyone here who will want one.

Do not post on my profile. You must click 'start conversation.'

Do not send me a thank you note or anything after I send the code.

Last edited:
Back