Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Hernandez dollar.jpg

A dollar would have been a big deal in 1977. I'll never forget the dude who tossed a couple on the ground when my mom wouldn't buy me a SW figure. I tried to give it back but he said "finders keepers". It's the little things you remember sometimes.

They really are so stingy, and act like they're so generous lmao. I can bet you their thought process is 'oh well we got so stingy and they don't like it, so why not get stingier? That'll teach them!' and then they lose more and more people. I'm happy to be getting rewards but come the **** on SSC, you can't be this stupid and tone deaf!

They really are so stingy, and act like they're so generous lmao. I can bet you their thought process is 'oh well we got so stingy and they don't like it, so why not get stingier? That'll teach them!' and then they lose more and more people. I'm happy to be getting rewards but come the **** on SSC, you can't be this stupid and tone deaf!
Challenge-Accepted-300x300.jpg

Didn't they shut down the free shipping from AEC since everyone was ordering there instead of through them?

Last edited:
Back