Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expected Spooktacular to be a bit less this year, but one or two dollars each day is just sad.

After nearly an hour I was finally able to get the $3 code from the game. How anyone manages to complete it for the $5 is beyond me.

I expected Spooktacular to be a bit less this year, but one or two dollars each day is just sad.

After nearly an hour I was finally able to get the $3 code from the game. How anyone manages to complete it for the $5 is beyond me.
Lolz

sent you a PM with a $5 code

Thank you!

How in the world are you able to finish the game?! o_O
Misspent youth! I love old school video games.

When you have done it once, it is fairly easy with no pressure.

The character is quite manoeuvrable and you can perform some great leaps.

I find playing it quite therapeutic. Finished it 6 times now.

I'm telling you man, offer the play for referrals. Doesn't hurt anyone, everyone wins :lol #letyourgamersideshow
A lot of the dudes on here are regulars and have shared codes etc themselves.

Last time I traded a box code for a referral the dude pre ordered a figure and I didn't get the $2 or $3 for a year or something. It was all good but I just can't be bothered.

If I turn it down enough to quiet Amy's audio sufficiently, I can't hear anyone else. **** this. Not worth a dollar...if there's a dollar at all.

Awwww, missed that dollar code!
Just played the game for a 9th time for fun, anyone need that $5 code let me know.
Edit: Code claimed.

Last edited:
I would assume none of these products are moving well. So they are hoping people see them and want them.. :lol

Back