Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's sad how they keep people watching in the hopes of a couple free dollars. Not having a go at the viewers, just the whole set up and quality of the shows

It can be said that its almost like it gets a little worse each year......gone are the glory days of $70,80+ free spook dollars for the sleepless, it has faded now into a legend told around the internet water coolers lol

Yea I barely participated last year and have not at all this year. Just not worth my time to watch all the youtube things, play the games etc, to then maybe get $1 here and there.

This is quickly turning into a fiasco lol
I just checked and they were quite frugal last year too, especially at the start. It even started a few days early and I still only got $64 in total over 10 days. My daily totals were $4, $2, $5, $6, $6, $6, $11, $6, $8, and $10. $5 was the largest individual code they handed out and that was the final "thank you" code on the last day. Counting the $8 from this year's Ser Sideshow Castle game they're technically ahead of last year's pace, but unless they loosen the purse strings it won't be that way for long...

I just checked and they were quite frugal last year too, especially at the start. It even started a few days early and I still only got $64 in total over 10 days. My daily totals were $4, $2, $5, $6, $6, $6, $11, $6, $8, and $10. $5 was the largest individual code they handed out and that was the final "thank you" code on the last day. Counting the $8 from this year's Ser Sideshow Castle game they're technically ahead of last year's pace, but unless they loosen the purse strings it won't be that way for long...
How do I get the $8 from the game? Do I need to get all the coins?

It's not only the lousy rewards thus far, the entire presentation sucks. It doesn't feel like a Halloween event at all. Dress up ffs or at least put a freaking pumpkin on your desk.

xfPc6ZH.gif

I've participated and got a few RPs this year, but Pepperidge Farms remembers when there were more Halloween offerings and reveals for each Spook. Honestly, each time Spook comes around it just makes me nostalgic for past Spooks more than anything (e.g. 2015 was a riot).

Back