Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if this will be a virtual con like the summer SDCC Sideshow Con ? i.e showing new Hot Toys as well ??

Or is there an actual real New York con where Hot Toys could be physically ?

It sounds like it's going to be like their last ones.

During this weeklong celebration, we’re bringing our audience live programming from a custom-built exhibition that showcases a curated selection of the latest pop culture collectibles from some of the biggest names in the industry.

The Sideshow New York Con 2021 Booth Tours will occur Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We’ll be highlighting new reveals and first looks from all your favorite fandoms and collectible companies — so tune in for all the information and live video footage, straight from Sideshow’s very own show floor.

This is all great for me. I am a masochist and delight in the pain of not winning anything.

Facebook's down, but Sideshow's show on Youtube is delayed anyway...

Paul Hernandez: Hey everyone! We're having some WiFi issues .....Alex tripped on the cable

Autumn Glading: We are all here, ready to go live, sitting here like a bunch of IDIOTS waiting for our streaming platform to agree that it's time to start the show

Autumn Glading: is this... the apocalypse?

Paul Hernandez: All of this because Alex doesn't know what an HDMI cable is......

Autumn Glading: DAMMIT ALEX

1633368519544.png

Found this funny pic.

Back