Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's see if we'll get tons of rewards this time around, assuming they'll stick to trivia format. I was able to get around $70 last year via code drops.

$10 in one day for registering for two events? Very nice!

Now let's hope this is a sign that they're going to be generous during the events themselves! Or maybe they're being so generous now because they aren't going to be generous during the events themselves? It will be very disappointing if they stick with their current trend of only giving out small rewards to small groups of people through live stream! Especially during Spook, when they historically have given out more during that event than any other!

Thanks for the NYCC and Spook registration links! Just yesterday I spent literally every last point I had on the Scout Trooper so I was down to zero.

On another note, the bald guy with the long grey beard is (I think) around my age and possibly a little younger, based on what he says about growing up in the 80s and what he liked as a kid. I'm 48 and going to be 49 in December. He has to be at most my age. But damn! He looks like 10 years older than I am!

Thanks for the NYCC and Spook registration links! Just yesterday I spent literally every last point I had on the Scout Trooper so I was down to zero.

On another note, the bald guy with the long grey beard is (I think) around my age and possibly a little younger, based on what he says about growing up in the 80s and what he liked as a kid. I'm 48 and going to be 49 in December. He has to be at most my age. But damn! He looks like 10 years older than I am!

It's not the years, it's the mileage working for a company like Sideshow.

:monkey3

I am a getting greedy. How about they let us register for Geeksgiving 11/8-11/25, Black Friday11/24-11/30 and 12 Days of Sideshow 12/24-1/5 NOW.:clap

I am a getting greedy. How about they let us register for Geeksgiving 11/8-11/25, Black Friday11/24-11/30 and 12 Days of Sideshow 12/24-1/5 NOW.:clap
You realize registering for other events doesn't guarantee RP's right. lol.

The schedule for Sideshow's New York Con:

Monday, October 4​

• 9 AM – New at Sideshow
  • 11 AM – Booth Tour
  • 12:45 PM – Flash Giveaway
  • 2 PM – Live From Sideshow NY Con
  • 5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up *exclusively in the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Group

Tuesday, October 5​

• 9 AM – New at Sideshow
  • 11 AM – All-Request Booth Tour
  • 1:15 PM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 3:30 PM – Flash Giveaway
  • 4 PM – Strike A Pose
  • 5 PM – Daily Wrap-Up *exclusively in the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Group

Wednesday, October 6​

• 9 AM – New at Sideshow
  • 11 AM – Booth Tour
  • 1:30 PM – Facebook Group Giveaway Challenge
  • 4 PM – The Comics Haul

Thursday, October 7​

• 9 AM – New at Sideshow
  • 11 AM – All-Request Booth Tour
  • 12:15 PM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 4:30 PM – Flash Giveaway

Friday, October 8​

All-day events include:

• Giveaways
  • Sideshow Rewards
  • Facebook Group Exclusive Content

Saturday, October 9​

All-day events include:

• Giveaways
  • Sideshow Rewards

Sunday, October 10​

All-day events include:

• Giveaways
  • Sideshow Rewards

Live From Sideshow Con is hosted from a booth right near the show floor! Here our hosts will play trivia and interact virtually with the audience, host artist and creator interviews, and catch you up on the schedule for the day.

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/new-york-con-2021-overview

Last edited:
day1.jpg

Back