Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I could quite happily line them all up against a wall......

He used to be in the chats all the time when Susan was around, won a lot of prizes.

Then I saw him as a (winning) contestant in one of their games.

Turns out he's a Mod.
Joe wasn't a mod at the time. He became one later.

I only got the last $2 lottery, that everyone participating got. I did place in the top 50, of the DC and Star Wars trivias...and I was watching the walking dead at the same time! Not shocked that two, of the top three finishers for the Star Wars trivia were actually at the cantina! :LOL:

I only got the last $2 lottery, that everyone participating got. I did place in the top 50, of the DC and Star Wars trivias...and I was watching the walking dead at the same time! Not shocked that two, of the top three finishers for the Star Wars trivia were actually at the cantina! :LOL:
They didn't give $2 to everyone participating. The last lottery was 250 out of 463 (or so) people. Slightly more than half.

I thought they said the last lottery was for everyone? I wasn't paying that close of attention though.
If it was for everyone, I wouldn't have walked away empty handed and Buffinator would have pulled in $6. Paul said "Two-hundred and fifty, that should be just about everybody," but he's not a "math scientist," you know.

If it was for everyone, I wouldn't have walked away empty handed and Buffinator would have pulled in $6. Paul said "Two-hundred and fifty, that should be just about everybody," but he's not a "math scientist," you know.
Yeah, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that he simply read the crowd total wrong (or was going by how many people were playing at the start), but it's obvious they've been told not to get too generous. For the first lottery Joe said "let's do 100 people, and let's make it for...." and Autumn was holding up two fingers and cut in to say "$2" like she was worried that Joe didn't get the memo. :lol

Back