Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only things I've participated in since the Con was the Cobbled and Trivia yesterday.

So it must be a missing one from the Con.
Ditto, I missed last Friday's trivia, and I've only participated in the Cobbled and yesterday's Trivial Cahoots.

Yes.

Maybe its a gift to anyone who participated in anything yesterday.

Looking at the evidence...

it says Sideshow Con, so it is from the previous event. Not the one from yesterday.

Dont think it from yesterday event because I missed out on them.

The only things I've participated in since the Con were the Cobbled and Trivia yesterday.

So it must be a missing one from the Con.

:unsure:

I remember Paul saying that it's going to take them till next week to get to the rewards for yesterday's event.

I have no idea about the Trivia on Friday, I was late to the party on the Trivia, didn't answer a single question lol cause I logged in just as the last question finished. I don't expect me getting anything from that. lol.

However, I agree that it is pretty weird for them to send the reward from an event that was done so long ago. lol.

Last edited:
Got the $3 too. Assuming it's for voting on yesterday's Cobbled Cosplay. Haven't yet received anything for BBB's Blockbuster Films trivia game from last week.

Got the $3 too. Assuming it's for voting on yesterday's Cobbled Cosplay. Haven't yet received anything for BBB's Blockbuster Films trivia game from last week.
It's not from yesterday. Willy156 also got the $3 but didn't participate in anything yesterday. Willy did take part in last Friday's trivia, as did I, as did you, but BurningRage did not. The only thing we all have in common was Sideshow Con. Seems weird that we would get another $3 after all this time, but the email does say "Sideshow Con," and it's the only piece that fits the puzzle.

Maybe the Delta variant is now infecting computer systems also and has disregulated Sideshow's system to the point that it is giving out $3 codes erroneously. Now I am going to have to take the time to look for a place that sells masks for computers. When is this all going to end? It's not worth it for three extra dollars.

It's not from yesterday. Willy156 also got the $3 but didn't participate in anything yesterday. Willy did take part in last Friday's trivia, as did I, as did you, but BurningRage did not. The only thing we all have in common was Sideshow Con. Seems weird that we would get another $3 after all this time, but the email does say "Sideshow Con," and it's the only piece that fits the puzzle.
Looking back, there were two trivia games on Wednesday/Thursday of Sideshow Con (SCMAR2 & SCSUPER) for which I didn't get any participation rewards. Shortly after those they started the "everybody wins" lotteries so no one was sure exactly when the participation rewards had officially stopped. Maybe this $3 is for one of those games? Alex A. did take off on vacation shortly after Sideshow Con ended, so maybe he processed our the big lottery wins before he left & is now finishing up with the participation codes.

Sherlock Holmes said "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I didn't play last weeks TSS trivia. I did play both games yesterday and also won $2 in the lottery.

I only started playing Sideshow con on the Wednesday.

I got rewards for two games Wednesday fairly quickly.

Thursday had a game in the morning that I couldn't account a reward for.

The afternoon had a everyone wins lottery draw for $4. This was the start of replacing rewards with lottery draws.

The $3 is for the morning game.

Simples.

Sherlock Holmes said "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I didn't play last weeks TSS trivia. I did play both games yesterday and also won $2 in the lottery.

I only started playing Sideshow con on the Wednesday.

I got rewards for two games Wednesday fairly quickly.

Thursday had a game in the morning that I couldn't account a reward for.

The afternoon had a everyone wins lottery draw for $4. This was the start of replacing rewards with lottery draws.

The $3 is for the morning game.

Simples.
"ZOUNDS!" cried Sherlock Hemlock.
The first trivia game Thursday had some lottery draws but it did not have an "everybody gets $_" drawing. As you said, that began a little while later. It looks like you've solved this mystery. Good one, Shaggy.

Last edited:
I just got a $1.00 reward code from 2008, a tad late but so worth the wait! :yess:

You earned a Paul Hernandez dollar!

222825079_10221178967887879_4303359709010588073_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Back