Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. If they actually want to reward participation then it should be limited to people who sign in before it starts and answer every question.
Crowdpurr sometimes freezes on people (more likely to happen on a phone than desktop), so there are inevitably people who literally can't answer every question.

Last edited:
Not at Sideshow's McDonalds.............

Their paper cups are made of just paper.

For the waxed versions (that can actually hold liquid) there is a $10 surcharge.

Plus an astronomical shipping cost to deliver your drink.
Ok, I'll get a McChicken instead.

I doubt highly that it will be codes like we had pre-April or whatever the hell month it was when they discovered Crowdpurr.

I doubt highly that it will be codes like we had pre-April or whatever the hell month it was when they discovered Crowdpurr.
I agree but that's what he said. With how this event has gone I thought they would just pull that "I agree to be a Sideshow *****" crap and push the button for $5 10 times. That may still happen but there may be a chance of some lottery draws,
is that the last one on LYGSS?
Yes.

Just received an email saying $3 in rewards was added to my account.

No indication which live show it relates to, but presumably Cobbled Cosplay.

Just received an email saying $3 in rewards was added to my account.

No indication which live show it relates to, but presumably Cobbled Cosplay.
it says Sideshow Con, so it is from the previous event. Not the one from yesterday.

Got the $3. Might be from last Fridays stream on Facebook.

Dont think it from yesterday event because I missed out on them.

The only things I've participated in since the Con were the Cobbled and Trivia yesterday.

So it must be a missing one from the Con.

Last edited:
Back