Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting till December 25th to use my all of my rewards.. That's the last day before the points expire I think.

Oh January 1st, only a few days off but it does give me time to go over my options of what to get. I'll be spending all of the RP in one fell swoop. lol.
I have more saved up...If Darkseid isn't offered for PO, then maybe I'll use them for one of the life sized The Child or HT Mandalorian sets.

yeah gonna hope the two big events in October reward handsomely. last year I was able to get around $120 from sideshow newyork con + spooktacular
seeing how this recent con gave a lot of people $100+ is very exciting. my points expire january 4 2022 so I'll use them in December.

I got the email for the $10 promo and tried to enter it only to find it had already been applied to my account. Some people over there aren't talking to each other.

Same email. Question is do I want the Mando Scout Trooper? I was going pass on it, and it’s not that great of a discount, but still might be worth picking up. Skiff Lando is a bit tempting too.

That promo code is click bait to me. Not valid on any PO's and won't even cover the cost of shipping, or tax for that matter.

Back