Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is why I buy all my Hot Toys from Sideshow. I have gotten 15 of them free. And that is figures ranging from $200-400. I also got Hulkbuster for $400. Less than half price. I know that's a combination of points earned from bought figures and events like spooktacular, but it's still 15 free Hot Toys.

I was excited to get $40 added... :yess:

Then I come in here and see what everyone else got.... :thud:

You all suck. Each and everyone of you.... :pfft:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
tenor.gif
:monkey3 :wave

So, I won one of the $5 Streamyard lotteries at the very beginning of the event and then only the Trivia lotteries that were for everyone. I went back and tried to tally and I have the total amount in my account now. But if everyone got an extra $5, then it seems like I should still be getting that $5. I'm a bit confused, I guess.

Got $76 and this was the amount I was expecting based on my wins. These were all lottery wins from days 4 through 7. No further $3 participation awards. As we suspected, they stopped doing these after day 3.

If you've got an extra $5 you didn't expect, it might be from the SCSUPER trivia on day 4. One of the lottery draws was $5 for 1,000 people (more than were participating so everyone got it). It didn't show on my screen when they did the drawing (this was the only time the spinning wheel and result didn't appear for me, and a few other people said it didn't show for them either) but it must have gone through as my total would have been $71 otherwise.

have no idea if my facebook streamyard $5 lottery got added, but i did win and emailed them

Whew! After being on an out-of-state vacation all last week, I just finished catching up on this thread.

It seems like a very bad time to be away from this thread for an entire week, and I'm super jealous of all of you getting over $100 in RP during the event, but I don't see myself making time to get reward codes anymore if they require participating in their trivia contests. Whipping out my phone to redeem a mass-use code shared here only took me 30 seconds max over the past few years and I could do it pretty much anytime anywhere, but the process used last week is way more involved, complicated, and luck-based.

However, I was able to get over over $1,000 in "free" RP money under the "old system" in just a few years, so I am very thankful for that and knew if couldn't last forever!

Got $76 and this was the amount I was expecting based on my wins. These were all lottery wins from days 4 through 7. No further $3 participation awards. As we suspected, they stopped doing these after day 3.

If you've got an extra $5 you didn't expect, it might be from the SCSUPER trivia on day 4. One of the lottery draws was $5 for 1,000 people (more than were participating so everyone got it). It didn't show on my screen when they did the drawing (this was the only time the spinning wheel and result didn't appear for me, and a few other people said it didn't show for them either) but it must have gone through as my total would have been $71 otherwise.
Now that you mention it, there was one that I didn't know the outcome of - I just assumed I lost because that's how things were going for me at that point of the Con. :lol

have no idea if my facebook streamyard $5 lottery got added, but i did win and emailed them
Yeah, I couldn't tell either. I'm either right where I should be or $5 short.
The Streamyard random drawing rewards take a little longer to get added, since they have to do that manually.
They're adding everyone's rewards manually right now.

Back