Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I couldn't tell either. I'm either right where I should be or $5 short.

They're adding everyone's rewards manually right now.
Yeah, I understand that. But with the Streamyard random giveaways, they have to look at all the emails everyone sent them, where as with the Crowdpurr everyone's info is already formatted, so they can just take those email addresses and add whatever points they awarded.

Does anyone who earned rewards both from Streamyard and Crowdpurr lotteries know for sure that they got all their Crowdpurr lottery rewards but didn't get their Streamyard lottery rewards yet? Or that they got everything? That would probably shed some light on things. There are at least two of us here who were randomly selected for Streamyard rewards and aren't sure if we actually got them or not.

I got my $15 for third place in movie trivia added a couple hours ago, hours after all of the "lottery" codes got added at once.

The hell is Steamyard and Crowdpurr?
Crowdpurr is the app they use for trivia, bingo, and voting for winners in Cobbled Cosplay, as well as a coupe other things like multi-person lotteries. Streamyard is the app they use to see all chat comments from Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, etc all in one place, and they also use it to run single person lotteries, typically with a big red button as a prop.

I don't think I've ever seen them use a big red button.
"Big" is relative. It's like on of those "Easy Buttons" they sold at Office Depot. They primarily use it (again, just as a prop) during the Daily Wrap Up show. I think they also used it during the show where they made toast and popcorn, but I may be mistaken. The button can record sounds, and for a while it had the sound of Chris Pirotta saying, "Stop! No!" Anyway, the button isn't important, and it's not present during every Streamyard lottery.

Hey, everybody, STOP BANTERING in the no banter thread!

And, no, we should not get rid of the thread. We NEVER KNOW what they will do with codes in the future.

But we should most definitely STOP BANTERING in it. BANTER HERE!
To late, I changed the title. I can change it back later.

I doubt Sideshow will go back to the old way of handing out codes.

Hey, everybody, STOP BANTERING in the no banter thread!

And, no, we should not get rid of the thread. We NEVER KNOW what they will do with codes in the future.

But we should most definitely STOP BANTERING in it. BANTER HERE!

This.

Sideshow cannot even get through an event without changing the system.

Who knows what the future holds for events?

I like banter, it makes an event more enjoyable for me personally.

Sometimes I don't have time to wade through the BS and need Non Banter.

Does anyone who earned rewards both from Streamyard and Crowdpurr lotteries know for sure that they got all their Crowdpurr lottery rewards but didn't get their Streamyard lottery rewards yet? Or that they got everything? That would probably shed some light on things. There are at least two of us here who were randomly selected for Streamyard rewards and aren't sure if we actually got them or not.
I just got a Streamyard reward added. It was from one of the earlier wraps, last Wednesday. Paul said it would take about a week, so they are close.

"Big" is relative. It's like on of those "Easy Buttons" they sold at Office Depot. They primarily use it (again, just as a prop) during the Daily Wrap Up show. I think they also used it during the show where they made toast and popcorn, but I may be mistaken. The button can record sounds, and for a while it had the sound of Chris Pirotta saying, "Stop! No!" Anyway, the button isn't important, and it's not present during every Streamyard lottery.
Ah I’ve never tuned into one of those, usually ends up being at like 1-2am here

I just got a Streamyard reward added. It was from one of the earlier wraps, last Wednesday. Paul said it would take about a week, so they are close.
Hmm. Still haven't gotten mine from Tuesday, I don't think, but I'm sure it will come. For all I know they're going alphabetically or something.

Last edited:
200.gif

Wow I got $80 of reward points and I only participated on the last day. I also feel like that's way more than I should've gotten lol

So now that there won’t be anymore foreseeable codes to share the No Banter thread is cleaned and mod enforced as a no banter thread. Better late than never I guess. 😂

Wow I got $80 of reward points and I only participated on the last day. I also feel like that's way more than I should've gotten lol
That was my worst day. I did great the other days. The last day I only got the participation rewards. Congrats!

Back