Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I gave it one last shot and nothing.

This time, the 4th time, I spoke with Jill at customer service and explained again that my email account is not receiving any reward codes even though I’m registering AND participating on all events it happened with the IM Day event and Videogame week event in other words i’m following all of their established rules.

Jill told me the Videogame event reward money was automatically placed into the customer accounts and I informed her that this was simply not the case.

She then said there is nothing more they can do on their end anymore as it is a totally different department and she advised me to contact their Facebook social media marketing team for further answers.

I did and nothing, no answer, zilch.

I am SOL lol

My account email is working fine I just don’t know what the hang up is.

Oh well no point in participating anymore.

Got this just now from Paul:

FC76BCD0-B648-4613-9486-336C91C57E57.jpeg

I watched all the streams and participated in all the events last week, Monday thru Thursday. I skipped Friday. So like 8 participation events & I got nothing, not even one email code.

Waste of my life... :rotfl

I honestly thought Cobbled wasn't a randomized giveaway. This randomized practice is just bad fan appreciation.

Man, if they are continuing that practice, on all their future events, then it really is not worth the participation.
I reminded paul after he sent me that message that I also participated in all of the trivia games and not just cobbled cosplay so it wasn’t just about me guessing the right or wrong contestant.

I can’t believe i’m jumping through all of these hoops just for $7 dollars lol

I reminded paul after he sent me that message that I also participated in all of the trivia games and not just cobbled cosplay so it wasn’t just about me guessing the right or wrong contestant.

I can’t believe i’m jumping through all of these hoops just for $7 dollars lol

That's IF you won the lottery every single time. lol, since Participation doesn't guarantee winning rewards, doesn't mean you would get the 7 bucks, you would only get the ones you actually won... if you won at all? lol.

I honestly thought Cobbled wasn't a randomized giveaway. This randomized practice is just bad fan appreciation.
It is randomized. Monday when a bunch of you got $2 in your email for voting in Cobbled Cosplay last Friday, I didn't get jack, even though I watched (because I still find Cobbled Cosplay entertaining and not because I was expecting to get any kind of incentive) and voted.

It is randomized. Monday when a bunch of you got $2 in your email for voting in Cobbled Cosplay last Friday, I didn't get jack, even though I watched (because I still find Cobbled Cosplay entertaining and not because I was expecting to get any kind of incentive) and voted.
I didn't bother watching, at all, I just kept the actual "input" website on the side (once I got the code) and if it started I'd just chose the options lol. It tells you how many questions/votes for that session, so after I clicked it I just left it till the next question or just left it when it was done. I didn't have to listen to them talk or anything lol.

I just got a figure from Sideshow. It had a sticker for Sideshow Con. It says you get a $10 promo code for registering, as well as $5 rewards code. Didn't they usually give $25 promo codes? I wonder if it'll apply to anything, or just the usual suspects.

I just got a figure from Sideshow. It had a sticker for Sideshow Con. It says you get a $10 promo code for registering, as well as $5 rewards code. Didn't they usually give $25 promo codes? I wonder if it'll apply to anything, or just the usual suspects.
Wait, you got a $10 promo code and $5 rewards code with your figure or it says that if you register Sideshow con for a $10 promo and $5 rewards code? They didn't say anything about getting a promo code and $5 in rewards for registering when they talked about Sideshow Con yesterday, but it is still almost a month away and they mostly talked about bugs and other crap.

Wait, you got a $10 promo code and $5 rewards code with your figure or it says that if you register Sideshow con for a $10 promo and $5 rewards code? They didn't say anything about getting a promo code and $5 in rewards for registering when they talked about Sideshow Con yesterday, but it is still almost a month away and they mostly talked about bugs and other crap.
No, the box sticker says you get a $5 Rewards Code, and a $10 Promo Code, for registering for Sideshow Con.

No, the box sticker says you get a $5 Rewards Code, and a $10 Promo Code, for registering for Sideshow Con.
Bossy Boss Boss (or maybe it was Autumn?) did mention that people registered would get first crack at their Sideshow Goody Bag for the event. Perhaps the $10 promo code is for use on that as a further incentive. Otherwise you know it'll only be good for in demand stuff like ST Snow Troopers & Jet Troopers. :lol

SS is confused they said that I already received reward money for the video game week but what they are not comprehending is that the reward showing in my account for that week was for the side scrolling video game and not for participating in all of those online events.

I explained that and nothing.

sigh……

White Flag has been raised I truly give up now lol

SS is confused they said that I already received reward money for the video game week but what they are not comprehending is that the reward showing in my account for that week was for the side scrolling video game and not for participating in all of those online events.

I explained that and nothing.

sigh……

White Flag has been raised I truly give up now lol
Aside from the Ser Sideshow game, everything after that first cobbled cosplay vote was random. It really sucks, but this can happen now. I'm certain you weren't the only person who registered and participated and didn't get randomly selected for any rewards at all.

Back