Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was unexpected.

Just received a $2 email code.

Thank you for participating in Cobbled Cosplay during Sideshow's Level Up Week on June 16th - you have earned a rewards code!

Even stranger, it states:

Code must be redeemed today, June 25, 2021 - only available for a limited time.

Looking back, the previous email on 15th June also said, "today, June 25".

Last edited:
I got that same $2 Cobbled Cosplay email. I guess we were randomly selected to receive it. I participated in several of their games/voting during their Level Up Week event and this is the only email I've received from them since the event ended on Friday.

I got that same $2 Cobbled Cosplay email. I guess we were randomly selected to receive it. I participated in several of their games/voting during their Level Up Week event and this is the only email I've received from them since the event ended on Friday.
Well it's only @8am on Monday on the Pacific coast, so it's possible more will be on the way. Not likely, but possible. :lol

And a couple hours ago I got a second $2 code emailed to me for participating in last Friday's Cobbled Cosplay! Nothing for Trivial Cahoots yet, but I'll take $4!

I got a Win, Lose or Die $5 code today, better then expected. Now give me points for voting for the winner of Cobbled Cosplay. While you're at it, throw in points for everything :lol

I got a Win, Lose or Die $5 code today, better then expected. Now give me points for voting for the winner of Cobbled Cosplay. While you're at it, throw in points for everything :lol
Sweet! Was that for the lottery wheel spin? Or was it for voting for the survivor?

I got a code 2 weeks ago for a PO that came in 40 days prior to that. I waited until the last day of the codes expiration, yesterday, and place an order for Anti-Ock Spidey. Mostly because I am trying to stop PO's and I expect this to be available soon. About an hour after I placed that PO, I go another code. I've gotten dozens of codes from SS ( I order all my HT from them ), but never immediately after a PO. Always near when the RP hit my account. Odd.

Is it me, or you can't select preorders on the SSC site? I only see two options on the left side only Available Now and Coming Soon? They used to have a Preorders section?

I noticed the same. If you click on coming soon, the pre-orders will show. Unfortunately, so do all the coming soon figure that have been shown, and yet to be announced. Like Mantis, Cap in Team Suit, etc.

Back