Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really appreciate a $5 code. I cannot beat the upper level. Please PM me if you can help. Bye.

Please don't post asking in this thread for $5 codes. Just PM me instead for a code. Don't clog up the thread. But you must tell me if you need the $3 or $5 code or both.

I've seen lots of people say the game is much easier on desktop. This is the first time I've seen anyone say it's easier on mobile.

Last edited:
I was just emailed a promo code ($1) for registering for the level up event. Might wanna check your email for those who haven’t received one yet for registering.

SOOExgz.gif

How much you wanna bet some of us won’t get any codes for registering? Lmao
I’m praying for a code on par with that $50..:

Jeeze as a 90s kid, I would have done a LOT better in the 90s gaming trivia had I not gotten out of work at 5...the timing for these is pretty bad. I only got to answer the last 4 questions but I got them right so fast.

I am curious can anyone with a decent amount of reward dollars confirm that they are still receiving reward codes because now that they can check our accounts i’m now wondering if my money balance has blocked me from receiving anymore rewards.

I mean I doubt it but I am curious lol

Another game, where they did not state there would be participation rewards.
You get rewards if you win top 3, and if they do a random lottery mid-game.

Jeeze as a 90s kid, I would have done a LOT better in the 90s gaming trivia had I not gotten out of work at 5...the timing for these is pretty bad. I only got to answer the last 4 questions but I got them right so fast.

I decided to try my luck and got 11th place, considering I was only 4 when they 90's ended I'll take that.

I am curious can anyone with a decent amount of reward dollars confirm that they are still receiving reward codes because now that they can check our accounts i’m now wondering if my money balance has blocked me from receiving anymore rewards.

I mean I doubt it but I am curious lol
worked for me last night when I claimed my $5. Can't say if they changed anything since then since there was no code.

What do you mean each day? The codes have nothing to do with days. You can use one code of each type once, that's it.
Oh I most definitely miss-understood the principles, thought you could earn new codes each day of the event. But I guess that would be way too much money for them to give away. Cool, won’t need to play the game again then!

Reward codes during livestreams are a lie.
And rewarding audience participation appears to be a thing of the past, so there's really no point in tuning in anymore. Very little of what they do is entertaining enough on its own. No point in trying the trivia contests unless you're really confident you know enough-and can read fast enough-to actually place in the top three spots. The rest of my week just opened up wiiiiiiiiiiiide.

Killin' time, and playing once again. Here's another $5 code for whoever needs it.
GAME40dcb2d0
Again, please state if you claim it.

Back