Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok that’s it i’m officially out of their marketing interactive experiment I didn’t mind doing it if I knew I would receive a $1 to $3 dollar reward code for participating I truly do not mind participating but now that I haven’t received anything at all for my participation including Iron Man Day which I had to call them to beg for my rewards lol

Bad enough I have to pull over on the side of the road to participate and then still get subjected to a random policy hell no lol

I’m really starting to believe that they looked at my balance and said hell no we ain’t giving him any rewards they can do that now that the reward system is attached to our accounts!

I’m out of participating.

If they change their policy I will return.

Game over indeed very appropriate for this week.

Nice, I am able to participate and receive cool rewards!

Attachments

• B89C67A7-88C8-42E7-9B5F-83E5FE70A2A6.png
    B89C67A7-88C8-42E7-9B5F-83E5FE70A2A6.png
    574.4 KB · Views: 35
Win, Lose or Die.

A 10% chance of maybe getting a reward. :thud:

But everyone's a winner because they get to hang out with Sideshow sales reps live!

:woo

:slap

While buying Hot Toys directly from HK certainly has its disadvantages (COST lol) customers bypassing Sideshow during the pandemic delays are now getting their figures 3 to 5 months before Sideshow even gets them in stock!

While buying Hot Toys directly from HK certainly has its disadvantages (COST lol) customers bypassing Sideshow during the pandemic delays are now getting their figures 3 to 5 months before Sideshow even gets them in stock!
What? For us in Europe, buying from HK stores is way cheaper than Sideshow. Usually 10 - 15 % better prices over there.

But I guess you meant that from an American perspective.

I voted for Danielle and she won! What a prize too.
Do I get rewards for voting? Lol

For the first time I got an act fast worth more than $2; $10 this time. That was a nice surprise. If I could somehow find a way to get $11 I'd be over $200 then and I'd buy Cap. But for now I hold.

For the first time I got an act fast worth more than $2; $10 this time. That was a nice surprise. If I could somehow find a way to get $11 I'd be over $200 then and I'd buy Cap. But for now I hold.
Nice! Congrats! Was it for the random registration email codes?

Back