Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone up there a lot, but it never bounces me up high enough to get to it. My head pokes over the top but my feet don't get there.

Well that was utterly infuriating. But hey, between my and my gf's account I made shy of minimum wage in my state for less than an hour's work...so. I guess that's a way to look at it.

Still a stupidly designed game.

Another person just beat the Level Up, for the $5 reward. Said it took him 40 minutes to finally get it. The code starts wit GAME.....

I listened to it again.

At 5:53 Autumn was talking about using your Sideshow email to register on sideshow.live for the Trivia, because "when a show is over a random selection of people may be getting a rewarding experience out of this".

She could be just conflating the two things, but usually they say that everyone participating will be rewarded, as they did with the Cobbled Cosplay earlier.

I listened to it again.

At 5:53 Autumn was talking about using your Sideshow email to register on sideshow.live for the Trivia, because "when a show is over a random selection of people may be getting a rewarding experience out of this".

She could be just conflating the two things, but usually they say that everyone participating will be rewarded, as they did with the Cobbled Cosplay earlier.
What is the code for the next trivia?

I listened to it again.

I think she's conflating the two.

Back