Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

How about the new T-800?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

If the code is use, do I still receive reward point for the remaining balance?

I used the may code on Hoth Han Solo in blue, gonna be a gift for my wife since she is a huge Star Wars fan

Figured it was time to order Luke Hoth with this month's code and keep the ol' SSC Star Wars figure collection complete. Now the screen is just hanging after hitting the Place Order button for several minutes. I moved out of it, went back into my cart with Luke still there, and suddenly it said I already used the code. But the order's not in my history and I didn't get an e-mail confirmation. I hit the back button to get back to the checkout page, hit Place Order again, and it's hanging again.

Figured it was time to order Luke Hoth with this month's code and keep the ol' SSC Star Wars figure collection complete. Now the screen is just hanging after hitting the Place Order button for several minutes. I moved out of it, went back into my cart with Luke still there, and suddenly it said I already used the code. But the order's not in my history and I didn't get an e-mail confirmation. I hit the back button to get back to the checkout page, hit Place Order again, and it's hanging again.

You should call them. Faster and better service than emailing them

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Are you able to use the code twice if you order items separately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Nope. Once it's used, it's used. Having another account... that's another story.

Well I just all of a sudden got e-mail confirmations for 3 orders of Luke Hoth, one of them using the code, 2 not. Off to cancel the 2 duplicates. I didn't realize SSC was giving their site the Matty Collector makeover.

Bummer, nothing on order or I want to order I can use the code on :monkey2

I love that SS is now giving points even after using a code on the purchase price of the item. If they started that from the beginning we would have a lot way more points since they been nice about giving coupons every month. Sideshow you guys rock!

Used the code on Starboost. Now have all the Iron Man figures on preorder........now just hurry and release them Hot Toys!!!

Back