Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

New code doesn't work on R2 either.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

New code doesn't work on R2 either.

In two or three or six months, the code at the time will work on R2. Not sure what the hurry is in ordering.

No hurry just stating a fact for people that might want to know. No need for bunched panties.

Well seeing as how it's been said many times that coupons won't work on the newest pre-orders, it can get a bit irritating I think for some to who have been in thread from the get go to have to explain why it doesn't over and over

Well seeing as how it's been said many times that coupons won't work on the newest pre-orders, it can get a bit irritating I think for some to who have been in thread from the get go to have to explain why it doesn't over and over
But will I still get Reward Points?...

:monkey3

No hurry just stating a fact for people that might want to know. No need for bunched panties.

I'm not sure I follow? You posted because you didn't know the coupon code wouldn't work and I replied with information letting you know that the coupon code two months from now and thereafter will definitely work. A "thank you" would have been cool.

Last edited:

I'm not sure I follow? You posted because you didn't know the coupon code wouldn't work and I replied with information letting you know that the coupon code two months from now and thereafter will definitely work. A "thank you" would have been cool.

30991552.jpg

Still doesn't work on what I'm after - maybe next month. :dunno

Not just SW. I happen to know it works on the Thor PF & Throg.

You also added a question mark so I answered the question :dunno

All monthly codes only work on certain items :wink1:

I thought you were being snarky about it, sorry. Hard to judge the attitude of a post! Your response wouldn't have answered my question though. It wasn't a question of if it was only SW. It was a question of only SW and certain things. And good point about it always only working on certain items, I didn't think of that :slap.

Back