Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I foresee two more $2 codes and a final $10 one. That brings us to $80 total.

So has the fortune teller, aside from a few instances, been largely useless or is it just me?

I got a $20.00 code that came with my Deadpool PO.

I've gotten a sticker on the side of the last few figures, JumpTrooper, CW Cap, BvS Batman(normal costume), At-At Driver. I feel like I'm missing one, I thought they were being put on everything.

My CW Cap didn't have one. The code I got with Deadpool was slapped on the side of the box. If a Ups employee wanted to rack up on codes he could just write down all the code numbers and have some discounts for a while.

Is HT Optimus Prime on sale for $200 yet? Has anyone gotten an email with a targeted discount? If you don't want it, send it my way.

Usually I'm pretty on point with which items will sell and which will linger on the site heavily discounted. Very surprised about the HT Optimus Prime though. Guess the line won't continue. I'm tempted at $50 off but i would definetly grab it at $75 discount.

My CW Cap didn't have one. The code I got with Deadpool was slapped on the side of the box. If a Ups employee wanted to rack up on codes he could just write down all the code numbers and have some discounts for a while.

All of mine have been as well. Yeah that thought has crossed my mind.

I know it's been asked and I forgot what the answer was but can you use a promo code and RP together? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's been asked and I forgot what the answer was but can you use a promo code and RP together? Thanks

You cannot. Best way to combine discounts is to use RP on an item that's marked off without a code.

Thanks fellas [emoji106]

That would clean their warehouse quickly tho :)

Maybe on the last day we'll get hit with the mother of all RP codes

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Have you checked your spam filters Mike? :) There was another hotmail user a few hours ago who had a similar issue.

Thanks for the rep BTW. :duff

Yea, I saw someone post that. Probably the same happened here but I can't access my junk box from my phone or tablet. I'll have to check my desktop later

I'd rep you 20 more times if I could. You boys are doing God's work! :hi5: :1-1: :duff

Yea, I saw someone post that. Probably the same happened here but I can't access my junk box from my phone or tablet. I'll have to check my desktop later

I'd rep you 20 more times if I could. You boys are doing God's work! :hi5: :1-1: :duff

Thanks for the rep. :hi5:

The rules of Spooktacular:

keep-calm-and-remain-vigilant-5.png

(And don't get distracted by new toys when the biggest code drops
slap.gif
:gah::slap)

Has anyone tried to figure out the times (PST) that the codes have actually appeared this past week?

Is there any common theme, or is it all over the place/random?

Back