Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Has anyone tried to figure out the times (PST) that the codes have actually appeared this past week?

Is there any common theme, or is it all over the place/random?

I made a note of the times in GMT.

Subtracting 8 hours for PST:

(We're one hour closer today since our clocks went back).

Thinking I may get the Mandarin also. Not a bad price at all. Plus the rewards and free shipping. Won't find that cheaper anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought him. I was never looking to add him to my collection but the offer is really good and there's enough unique parts (ringed hands, clothing, chair) to make an interesting custom of... something.

Today is the last day for Hastings to be open. I'm going to make my farewell trip today. 90% off everything.

Wait what's the going price on Mandarin? I keep getting an invitation only page when I search him.

There's probably going to be an increase in mandarin figures on the market so if you buy him to flip, it may be a while, just FYI.

I think mine already closed ... I went a few weeks ago and got AoU 3D for 9$ new and 30 Days of Night for 1$

They closed another in my area awhile back that had sideshow and hot toys , but I didn't go then regrettably

I now have Zero comic book stores in my area , I am not amused IMG_5969.JPG

I'm sad the new Huntress PF didn't get the same treatment as Black Cat with double rewards and free shipping. Would have been an instant PO for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$120 with free shipping and $28 in rewards. Technically bringing the price down to $92 after the rewards points

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-the-mandarin-hot-toys-902077/
Thanks. It's weird, I still can't access the page without an 'access code'. That's not a terrible deal, but probably still $20 over the going rate for what I am willing to pay right now. I'd prefer to have the RPs value just knocked off of it right away.

I bought my Mandarin piecemeal at about $120. I used a Truetype knock-off and I'm missing the stand, a set of hands, and the chair, really wish I didn't and held out with the current deal. :lol

Back