Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC waiting for January code

That's like £12. We can only dream.

Right?

I personally don't mind paying a measly $17 to have SSC ship me stuff as compared to what yo have to pay, Col. I really don't.

But then again, I've been in your position when i lived in South America, so i feel the pain. Helps you appreciate things a bit more when you've actually been on the other side of the coin.

I hope it gets better for you guys regarding shipping one day.

Shipping isn't to bad to be honest, $40 for a large 15Kg box.
It's the added 20% duty that hurts.

We might want to change this to "Current discount codes at SSC waiting for Febuary code"

The page that shows which items are eligible for a particular code isn't working again.

Not the same problem as before, but when you click at the bottom to see all the items you end up being shown every single item SS sells.

I put Thanos in the shopping cart and Maria Hill offer popped up to buy her for $189....never had that happen before...

That's cool. That would be an interesting option when purchasing. It would be a smart move to keep,that going.

Good to know. That's rally cool. Hopefully, I get that option on something I want.

I put Thanos in the shopping cart and Maria Hill offer popped up to buy her for $189....never had that happen before...
Got the same offer earlier today when I put Hawkeye in my cart. I'm guessing Maria Hill must be a slow mover and doubt it'll be a regular occurrence.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC January hath forsaken us

Happened in December on AOU War Machine. If you put a Marvel iten in your cart a $99 off offer popped up. Plus they were running free shipping on it at the time so it was a really good deal.

Yeah, the War Machine you could buy Ant-Man/Antony and effectively get the little ant guys for free. I was playing around the other day and also got the Maria Hill notification. I'd do it if it was a case of combining Scarlet Witch and Black Widow..

Has anyone had any luck with using their online chat? Every time I try to use it, I get a not available message.

I'm having a heck of a time getting through to Sideshow. I placed an order over the weekend using Reward Points and I need to confirm that it went through because it's not showing that way in my order history.....have tried calling 5 times with no luck over the last hour or so, can't get the Chat to work, and a couple of times when I've called I get the "outside business hours" message. I can't ever remember a time where it's been this difficult to get in touch with them and I've purchased from them directly for over 10 years..... Not sure what's going on but it's a bad customer experience.

That happened to me before. I've always tried calling on late Friday afternoons though, during the last 2-3 hours they were supposed to be open. Never could get through. I called the following Monday and asked them about it and they claim they have meetings during that time.

Got the same offer earlier today when I put Hawkeye in my cart. I'm guessing Maria Hill must be a slow mover and doubt it'll be a regular occurrence.

hmmm...what if one were to put a Thanos in their cart but not actually go through with the final purchase? Could you still select the sale Maria Hill? I want an maria hill but have no desire for Thanos. Doable?

Back