Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC waiting for January code

20% off the Ex Predator 2 Maquette.
Put it on both boards and some of the people who missed it or paid full price turned rather green :lol

That's why I'm chasing Fed-Ex. Thanks for your help there :duff

Good luck with FedEx. Be prepared to wait, and pester them at least once a week, and you'll get there in the end. They're slow and occasionally stupid, but they haven't failed me yet!

That's weird.

Why would Sideshow intentionally embarrass themselves in the face of Hot Toys' competition?

No doubt. I'm a little miffed because I actually have a standing wait list order for the Stormtrooper 2-pack from April 2011. They should be selling them to me!

MARVEL20 for $20 off on select Marvel items came in an email. Most of the same stuff,
Hawkeye, Tank, Whiplash, MK3 and some others.
Would have posted the link but I deleted the message.

Yep, got the email. Shame you can't combine with Reward Points.

So no code this month????

Almost tempted to use the MARVEL20 code for Hawkeye but I'm trying to focus on mostly Star Wars.

Just got Hermione and no code inside.

Not surprising but no coupon code in the Vader I got today.

It's 1996 all over again ...

525cd25e53b7eb20db4a0f155fa30fd5.jpg

Do they even still send out physical codes with boxes? I've made about 8 purchases from Sideshow since last May and I've never gotten any kind of codes with any of my orders when they arrived.

FYI....USPS has raised their shipping rates 10%, so I look for UPS and FedEx to follow suit.

FYI....USPS has raised their shipping rates 10%, so I look for UPS and FedEx to follow suit.

Which is a crock because gas has gone down considerably so their overhead should have decreased significantly as well.

Do they even still send out physical codes with boxes? I've made about 8 purchases from Sideshow since last May and I've never gotten any kind of codes with any of my orders when they arrived.
Yes... I got this gem a few months back, remember? :yess:

ad8709b5d715436307e6abb3fe3c57f1.jpg

Back