Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Nobody will want this brick once they release version 2.0.

Saying that, the originals will be okay for army building if you just want to stack them up behind the new ones.

The brick came double boxed and wrapped...still better than Sideshows shipping

Well my Popcultcha brick shipped too, hopefully shaped like the Gentle Giant Shanna the She Devil I ordered. Just hope she arrives undamaged...

Nice! When did you guys receive the first emailing telling you it is at the warehouse to pick and pack?

Order placed on 10/30
11/3 received Picked & packed email
11/5 received tracking number.
Hope that helps.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

That's both right and wrong. Yes Han & Chewie went from $609 to $629 and Gamora went from $290 to $320 just to mention two, but those weren't "jacked" prices. Those were always Popcultcha's RRP on those. They just removed the discount they had been offering. To be honest I've been waiting on them removing the Han/Chewie discount as they usually take away those discounts just before they come into stock. They did the same with SS ROTJ Vader and R2D2.
So I looked at PC's latest additions and surprise, surprise, Chewie/Han 2 pack is now $700. That's a $70 increase on the RRP price they had last week. I understand they're making up for the weaker dollar, but yikes, that's more than $100 higher than others are selling lol.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Single Stormtrooper is now sold out on PC also, glad I got one before that happened :)

12 days of popcultcha should be fun. Hope some deals on falcon and wolverine come. I should have bought those. Would be awesome in Mark 43 went discount

Here's my PC order timeline:

Order Placed: 10/30/15
Pick & Pack: 11/03/15
No shipping email notification as of yet... :tap

And as for the brick order, the sculpt appears to be a bit soft.

Does anyone know why PC's prices change so rapidly day to day? I've seen a change as little as $2.00 USD in a day to the stormtrooper 2 Pack go from $350.00 to $397.00 the next day and now today its back down to $357.00, very sporadic lol

Here's my PC order timeline:

Order Placed: 10/30/15
Pick & Pack: 11/03/15
No shipping email notification as of yet... :tap

And as for the brick order, the sculpt appears to be a bit soft.

I haven't received my shipping notice either. Just that my order is in warehouse. I think they are shipping out a bunch of the U.S. orders right now. I also think they are getting through the small orders initially.

dunno? mine was for 4 figures. placed order friday 30th. got my "going to the warehouse" email on tues... got my tracking yesterday.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Does anyone know why PC's prices change so rapidly day to day? I've seen a change as little as $2.00 USD in a day to the stormtrooper 2 Pack go from $350.00 to $397.00 the next day and now today its back down to $357.00, very sporadic lol

When you put them in your cart you'll see the price drop by 9% when it realizes you're in the US as it removes the Aussie taxes (that could explain the ~$34 drop). Maybe that's what's going on. The small fluctuations are probably due to exchange rate changes. They probably have those adjusting automatically day to day.

When you put them in your cart you'll see the price drop by 9% when it realizes you're in the US as it removes the Aussie taxes (that could explain the ~$39 drop). Maybe that's what's going on. The small fluctuations are probably due to exchange rate changes. They probably have those adjusting automatically day to day.

Yes I knew about the 9% drop but this is just on their search page. Its just very odd to see the prices fluctuate so much lol, especially when you compare to SSC where they don't change that much

They also bump the prices when things are in stock whereas they seem to offer a discount when on pre-order. Hard to say how much has to do with the exchange rate and how much is due to capitalizing on in stock items. :lol

They also bump the prices when things are in stock whereas they seem to offer a discount when on pre-order. Hard to say how much has to do with the exchange rate and how much is due to capitalizing on in stock items. :lol

Yeah its crazy lol. Here is a different example when you go to the search for Star Wars Hot Toys on the screen the OT Stormtrooper 2 Pack is listed at $357.29. But when you click on it it jumps all the way up to $388.62. Like what? haha

Pics below with highlighted prices. Just took these screen caps 5 min ago:

More Expensive 1.jpg
^Main Star Wars Search Page

More Expensive 2.jpg
^OT 2 PACK Page

If you place it in your cart and Select US , the price changes to 353.29 which is without Taxes

That's definitely just the taxes being removed. The site is definitely glitchy as when the item is in my cart and I view the little drop down it shows the two different prices side by side. :lol

But that's an amazing deal. Don't know how they're not all sold out.

They're probably trying to make up for the ridiculous 40% discounts from the sale, I 100% expected them to cancel my order once I saw that.

Back