Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

I wonder if the regular stormtroopers will turn into the new Chitauri a year from now. I'd pay $100 or so for one

PC has the Bat Deluxe pretty cheap, $688 delivered (with no discounts, if you have "pennies" it might be cheaper)

Sideshow is $770 when you factor in a $20 off coupon and 5% rewards back

So final price, PC is 11% cheaper! If you figure $400 for the 2 figures alone that means you are getting the Bat for $290!
problem is I have no place to put it, still haven't found something to put my 1989 Batmobile in (have two little kids, so can't just leave it "out")

PC has the Bat Deluxe pretty cheap, $688 delivered (with no discounts, if you have "pennies" it might be cheaper)

So final price, PC is 11% cheaper! If you figure $400 for the 2 figures alone that means you are getting the Bat for $290!
problem is I have no place to put it, still haven't found something to put my 1989 Batmobile in (have two little kids, so can't just leave it "out")

you really think those 2 figures are worth $400?

Maybe they're made of gold.

22278621.jpg

Their site's front end is a bit of a gaudy mess, and the back-end is a downright disaster, that's what's wrong. :)

1/12 action figures are not worth $400 lol

Are you guys serious? I said "figure $400 for those two figures"

Meaning lets say Catwoman is worth $180 and Batman $220 = $400, then that means you are paying $290 for the Bat, basic math.

Meaning lets say Catwoman is worth $180 and Batman $220 = $400, then that means you are paying $290 for the Bat, basic math.
Exactly, no one thinks that little Batman is worth $220. Who would pay that?

I'd figure $100 for the two figures - and that's a streeeeetch.

Cuz they want you to wait and think there's no gonna ba a code and buy something reg. price.... and then BOOM!!!

I believe the Bat has arrived instock (just not updated to their website). If you want to lock it in at that price you should place the order asap as Popcultcha are known to increase prices not long after stock comes in.

But I would imagine it would be on sale over Christmas.

Their site's front end is a bit of a gaudy mess, and the back-end is a downright disaster, that's what's wrong. :)

I believe that's only their international pricing adjustments to their website. As I've never had an issue ordering within Australia.

From my experience the site is near perfect (much better then many other Aussie sites).

But I have read that during heavy load times such as during those exclusive Con Pop! releases their instock doesn't update fast enough and the site can crash. But then again I don't buy Pops! Vinyl figures.

Cap'n Phasma is up for $250.

The question is will the armor flake like Cap's older shields?

Cap'n Phasma is up for $250.

The question is will the armor flake like Cap's older shields?

Hmmm... Maybe we should wait for a Diecast version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realize those are 1/12 scale figures, and not 1/6 scale, right? That makes these about half the size of typical Hot Toys figures... I'm not willing to pay $180 for any six inch figure. My math says something different. Of course, that's just my opinion. Some folks spend thousands on even smaller vintage figures.

You do realize those are 1/12 scale figures, and not 1/6 scale, right? That makes these about half the size of typical Hot Toys figures... I'm not willing to pay $180 for any six inch figure. My math says something different. Of course, that's just my opinion. Some folks spend thousands on even smaller vintage figures.

And the details/quality on said figures aren't all that great.

Just have a look at Optibotimus's review.

The HT Stormie 2-pack at PC is showing $499.99 when I put it in my cart, higher outside.

Back