Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

It says it's for people who purchased Hot Toys or Sideshow figures from them in the past. I don't know that I bought anything outside of the 1/4 scale Baby Groot.

I bought Hulk from them last summer for $380. Then a few months later SSC had the Hulk/Banner set at that price with free shipping and extra rewards... I was kinda irritated.

It says it's for people who purchased Hot Toys or Sideshow figures from them in the past. I don't know that I bought anything outside of the 1/4 scale Baby Groot.

I've bought a bunch of HT stuff from them in the past, I guess I'll check my spam folder.

So, what's that new November code? ;)

I've bought a bunch of HT stuff from them in the past, I guess I'll check my spam folder.

Here's the exact wording. I doubt I'm really a valued customer. If anything they're trying to entice me to become a more regular customer.

"Thanks for your previous order of Hot Toys and/or Sideshow Figures! We wanted to let you know about an exciting promotion that is only being offered through this email! This offer is only available to a select group of our valued customers and the offer expires Sunday November 15th."

So, what's that new November code? ;)

Can we do fake codes now that Spook is over?

Hmm, I've spent quite a bit at BBTS in the past three months and still have a few things on tap that aren't in stock yet.

Just got an email from BBTS For 25% off Igor, the Crow, TDW Thor, Roadblock and 66 Robin. Not sure if everyone got it, but if you reply and say which you want and the quantity they update your cart in your account with the item and discount.

Here's my random sandbox comment of the day:
I just sold shoes to a customer who's legal birth name is Magnus Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I can order standard, round base, u-style (crotch grabber) figure stands?

I'm still happy with my Igor from the BBTS 4-day Hot Toys sale that got cancelled before the end of the day, $380 + ship.

Just to let people know (the ones who were thankful (not thankful) for the lack of newer Star Wars figures during the recent glitch sale) the Han and Chewie two pack is now instock at Popcultcha.

These should be on sale sometime over Christmas.

Got my shipping confirmation from PC! I'm pretty excited.

Now for a code that works on Kylo Ren and all will be well.

save 25% on Snake Plissken Premium Art Print... SNAKE25 limited to first 20 orders

My PC order shipped. I just received tracking number. Pretty excited

Anyone know where I can order standard, round base, u-style (crotch grabber) figure stands?

Anybody?

Got my shipping confirmation from PC! I'm pretty excited.

Now for a code that works on Kylo Ren and all will be well.

My PC order shipped. I just received tracking number. Pretty excited

Nice! When did you guys receive the first emailing telling you it is at the warehouse to pick and pack?

Back