Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

are you 100% on that? according to my SS calendar it shows that it ends today. and they said "5 days of spooktacular"... since it started monday, 5 days would be ending today.

It seems to end today

Capture11.JPG

Spooktacular ends today. I imagine that would be 3:00a.m. est on 10-31.

It said TO October 31, not THROUGH October 31.

If I followed correctly, that means at this point they have given out $30 less in RP than last year? Does anyone think they plan on doling out $30 today?

Just don't forget that the price of both new and older figures rise and your RP won't be worth the same % later - don't miss out on something you want just because you're trying to beat the bank in RP.

Today $240 in RP will buy you ANH Farmboy Luke with some left over, next year it'll buy you a Darth Maul.

With the prices headed ever upward I think you're right. I was hoping a really nice deal would present itself this spook but I've yet to be tempted by anything they have on sale. :dunno

Sorry but if you state something to a certain date like the Olympics is on from the 1st - 15th, it doesn't mean it finishes at midnight on the 14th, the 15th would be the final day.

Sorry but if you state something to a certain date like the Olympics is on from the 1st - 15th, it doesn't mean it finishes at midnight on the 14th, the 15th would be the final day.

Yes indeed

Midnight tonight makes 5 days. Tomorrow's the weekend - SS employees have lives just like the rest of us.

not always the case... my wife works tues-sat. so tomorrow is just another work day for her.

Lol, many people work on weekends, you know, all those ones that serve your food or sell you clothes when you're out shopping on the weekend.

Glad I asked,i think we need an official word from chicky or susan or whoever is running these events. Any freaks with fb or twitter wanna ask?

I work dealing with reservations. If you book Monday through Friday, you are leaving Saturday morning. If you book Monday to Saturday, you are leaving Saturday morning. In this instance, Sideshow gave us a visual aid to say it ends Friday. Not really a question. To the east coast, that means it ends Saturday at 3:00a.m.

Missed last night's code as well. Got up to go to the bathroom at 3 and it had already expired. Another one of those fast codes! 5/7 for me.

Two years ago when Sideshow started doing this, I saw all the chatter going on about the codes but I chose to ignore it. I thought when people were talking about codes "expiring" and "only lasting an hour", I thought it meant that you had to spend the amount on the code within the allotted time! It didn't sound that strange to me since they were also offering percentages off certain items for limited amounts of time too, so I thought it was the same thing. It wasn't til towards the end of Spook that year that it was clarified to me that you keep the RPs!

They probably don't end it till Midnight PT, which would make it the 31st for the other time zones.

They probably don't end it till Midnight PT, which would make it the 31st for the other time zones.

It also makes it the 31st for the PT time zone.

I'm not saying this applies to you, but greater than 50% of the people on Facebook don't know how to tell time.

Oh well, then I guess it's the last day.

Think we'll get $25 worth of free RP to make it the same amount as last year?

Lol, many people work on weekends, you know, all those ones that serve your food or sell you clothes when you're out shopping on the weekend.

Go out to shop? People still do that? :wink1: But yes, a valid point. Plus someone from SSC can post a code from anywhere - it's not like they physically have to be at the office.

It also makes it the 31st for the PT time zone.

I'm not saying this applies to you, but greater than 50% of the people on Facebook don't know how to tell time.

it's like gremlins feeding that dam raggedy doll after midnight... since im in FL, if i packed up the GIZ and flew out to CA at 11:45PM to feed him, am i'm ok??

Go out to shop? People still do that? :wink1: But yes, a valid point. Plus someone from SSC can post a code from anywhere - it's not like they physically have to be at the office.
True. A lot of it is automatic anyway so they can just set it all and leave it.

Back