Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

I'm the opposite. In the end you're saving the same amount in the long run. If I could earn interest on my reward points then I'd leave them lol

I only use points when it can make a noticible difference. I never understood when people come on here and declare proudly that they got a $300 figure for $295 because they used points.

I only use points when it can make a noticible difference. I never understood when people come on here and declare proudly that they got a $300 figure for $295 because they used points.
True indeed....the two times I've used my points, I just happened to knock off around 20% off of a figure. Decided that will be the minimum percentage of points I must have before blowing them on a figure going forward.

Missed the code. It was released at 5am here in Ireland. I was awake at 4.30am, checked for a code, saw nothing and went back to sleep. I checked again when my alarm went off at 6am to find out I missed it. Was it a 5 minute code?

Lasted 25 minutes apparently.

I gave up & went to sleep @15 minutes before the code arrived. :gah: Glad it was only $5.

My first miss this year. I have my iPad right by my head, pinging every damn time I get an incoming email of any kind through the night this week
(it's the only way if ya want the RP). Apparently I was so worn out that I slept through the sounds for about 90 minutes and past the expiration. ☹️

I doubt anyone has actually done that. Knocking $50 off a $230 figure is what I have done in the last. When your dollar is 30% lower than the US dollar, buying enough figures to get those RP just isn't going to happen anymore.

My frist missed code. Got up at 2:00am

My first miss this year. I have my iPad right by my head, pinging every damn time I get an incoming email of any kind through the night this week
(it's the only way if ya want the RP). Apparently I was so worn out that I slept through the sounds for about 90 minutes and past the expiration. ☹️

Yes, but $5 only pays for 1/2 of their pack out fee. I'm keeping things in perspective. I'm glad I got some much needed sleep.

I personally plan on using whatever I get for the next preorder I want.

7 hours of sleep felt better than $5.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Missed last nights code. That puts me at 5/7 thus far. Still not too shabby.

Missing it wouldn't have bothered me so much if the new Poltergeist movie didn't bore me to sleep one page before the code was posted.

I was up the night before...nothing. They like to mess you up.

Onward! To the $299 preorder of ash!!! LOL

I'm getting a Star Wars 1/6 scale most probably. But waiting to see The Force Awakens to decide which.

I might use mine on ash. I have $ 134 in there. Depends on the ex.

Missed out last night, but I needed the sleep for sure, so its all good.

Me too. When you have work in the morning, losing sleep for 5 bucks is stupid.

Since tomorrow is the weekend I'll stay up tonight though.

Same here, I got a handful of movies I want to watch for Halloween so I'll be up, just my luck it'll be another night without a late code.

Back